Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom Reloaded (Page 2)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: CapCom Reloaded
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or, um, you are an artist, correct???

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFL...

Don't tempt him [Smile] He may just became crazy enough to draw next photo [Wink]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps some comprimisingly candid shot of Shannon McCrandle doing something awkward and yet strangely beautiful...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... uhh... no, I don't mess with Shannon.

But here you go... for some reason this struck me as funny. Deadline for entries... Thursday before I leave work which is at 4:30 Central Daylight Time.

Annnnnnd... go.
 -

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This fetching wench should bring a tidy price on the open market. She so blonde...so sultry.

And hey! Maybe General Thade would like this director's chair as a gift!

This dungeon / yard sale is way cool.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
APE: "I shall not tell you again...MY CHAIR! MY CHAIR!"

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a little bit of stretching and your neck will fit that costume in the chair, trust me....

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alrighty... not that there were many to choose from... *ahem!*, but the winner is Jay for using the phrase "fetching wench". Bravo, lad!

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am shocked and honored by this. *sniff* I truly am. *sniff*

On a related note, my wife and I are going up to Santa Barbara for the weekend to celebrate our one year anniversary and I will not be back till the 13th.

I don�t think that I can find a picture in the two hours before we live.

I hereby designate Ritten my photo proxy with all the rights and privileges thereto.

--------------------
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

Santa Barbara was great.

Ritten, you have failed in your proxy service. When I can, GRE and all, I'll see if I can find a cool photo.

--------------------
~ohn Adams

~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

**Sniff, sniff**, I am honored....

I was out of town, but I will see what I can find....

--------------------

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

I think I've got one.

It seems that people just love to dress up. How can we not make some fun of them?

-

--------------------
~ohn Adams

~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Jim the IT manager. He was the logical choice for the job.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the last time, I know obesity is not logical. I am simply possessed of an exceptionally large endoskeletal structure.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guy: Please kill me.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps