Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom Reloaded (Page 5)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: CapCom Reloaded
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having seen Bill knocked to the ground by Angus' uncommon schlong, it was only after he put it away that the bravest among them would venture into the street to attempt medical attention...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Step away, son, I'm gonna piss on his face"

I'm sorry

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's dead Jim.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Now, I'm gonna show all you Eastern softpaws a little thing that roun' here we-all call the Man Train!"

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this rare 1884 photograph, the gathering townsfolk of Rattlesnake Gulch, Arizona, stand quietly to the side as German artist, Hans Bl�cher, calmly sets up the first performance art exhibition in the United States.

Bl�cher, seen here leaning over one of his artists, spent years perfecting his craft on the streets of Berlin along with a close associate known only as Helmut. Helmut is pictured here on the right, removing his pants in preparation for the piece.

Moments after this photograph was taken, the crowd, clearly disturbed by what they had seen, attacked the three members of the troop, killed them, dismembered the bodies and dumped the remains down a local mineshaft.

Historians write that performance art in the United States suffered a major setback as a result, resurfacing years later in San Francisco.

The name Hans Bl�cher has been all but forgotten.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in the west we don't kick a man when he's down, but we do take care of business....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This "Old West" holo-novel does have the safety protocols engaged....doesn't it? Remember Paris' last attempt at writing?.....Chakotay? Why are you laying there bleeding?

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judgement is coming this afternoon, so if you're sitting on a good one, it's time.

[ October 25, 2003, 05:38 AM: Message edited by: Balaam Xumucane ]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I am going to stick my penis into that unconscious man."
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You apparently forgot that your entry should be "a good one".

[Smile]

--------------------
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm grossly disappointed at the scarcity of "Gunsmoke" jokes. That's neither here nor there. So, the runners up: Lee's was succinct and very humorous and worked in a Flare-mainstay so it was ranked high(but he's been up twice already). Jay's was more imaginative and made me think about beating up kraut mimes (which is very funny to me for reasons I'd rather not go into), but unfortunately ran long (and he's been up already). So, the winnar is: Ritten. Shine on you crazy diamond.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... Okay,give me a bit to dig up a pic...

A few hours anyway....

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Well, let's try this one out.....

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"We are going to stick our penises into that unconscious man."
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

First of Two and Omega out looking for chicks.

Just funnin' fellas. [Smile]

--------------------
~ohn Adams

~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps