Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » C3Pc0m (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: C3Pc0m
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's even more disgusting than the STD slideshow they showed us in 9th grade health class. [Eek!]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or ANY episode of Jerry Springer.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
That's even more disgusting than the STD slideshow they showed us in 9th grade health class. [Eek!]

Yeah but I least my school followed it up with a hilarious video about kids getting into accidents. It was like "Jackass" for children.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

This slideshow was VERY disgusting. THere were pictures of things like Clamidia and herpes, on the parts they are found on.
*shudder,shudder,shudder*
FOr a 14 year-old, that can be traumatizing.

--------------------

-George Carlin

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but that's the point. All we did was watch The Miracle of Life, which has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with babies... and of course, it's automatically omghardcore because it shows a woman giving birth. *sigh*

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
This slideshow was VERY disgusting. THere were pictures of things like Clamidia and herpes, on the parts they are found on.
*shudder,shudder,shudder*
FOr a 14 year-old, that can be traumatizing.

Meh I wasn't traumatized when I saw it. In fact I found this one part funny. It's when this guy tells his girlfriend he has herpes and she recounts every type of sexual position, asking which ones she can perform without a condom (the answer being non of them). What a slut. Also Miracle of Life sucked. All that build up and no money shot(ie sex scene).
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

THe Miracle of life... Was that a NOVA special, because I was forced to watch that very thing. The std presentation was not a video, just a powerpoint slideshow with commentary from our teacher, who was way too into it.

I had a health teacher in 7th grade who recounted some of the questions she was asked.

"Can I get pregnant through oral sex?"
"If I take a shower while standing upside down after sex, will I get pregnant?"

Mentally deficient retards...

--------------------

-George Carlin

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it was NOVA. Let me check...

Huh. It was. Was a decent video, but very little to do with sex education. (The idea, of course, being that the only reason to have sex is to make babies.)

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

That's only what old people think, and they try to instill it in us. It's a conspiracy......

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in 8th grade they had the whole "this is a condom and it goes on your penis" presentation and showed a video of a woman giving birth. Most of us were just bored and murmuring amongst ourselves, but this one redneck kid in the back jumped out of his chair just as the baby started crowning and hollered "GOD DAMN that's like a Great Dane tryin' ta come through the cat door!" I guess the rest of us didn't recognize the reference back then (or even if some of us did it still amused us) because the video had to be paused whilst order was restored... Funnier if you were there, anyway.

But despite the Protestants' attempts to promote sex for pleasure, the idea never really caught on. *whacks head* The spoooons!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps