Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Final Chapter: Till Death Us Do Part ($) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Final Chapter: Till Death Us Do Part ($)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking to do these every three days or thereabouts, so here we go again. As before, all images come from Star Trek Interactive.

Now, it's been worrying me whether the true identity of the guy on the left is a spoiler or not. . . Please use your discretion! 8)

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dukat: "Ha! You lost the staring contest!"

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
www.gamingsector.com

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Preacher(off-screen): "I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride."
*Whoops and cheers in the background from Jem'Hadar, and Weyoun wipes away a silent tear...*

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Majel Barrett's voice:"Last time, on Star Trek eep Space Nine;"
Damar(in Friends voice):I, Damar, take thee Rachel...(gasps and shocked inhalations from crowd and loved ones)
Majel:"And now the conclusion..."

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

WTF?? Did I do something secret, or did someone just edit my post without my knowledge, or is it an orb experience, because I have not got a clue as to how a smiley got onto my post.
I am utterly ignorant as to their production.

*Fades out to Twilight Zone music...*

------------------

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the middle of posting the obvious "Ah... We are now face to face, Optimus Prime!" entry, the First One comes in with a rather large sledge hammer and chases Krenim away.

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damar: You Fake, you poseur!!!! Show me the real you!!!

Bajoran: Call me fake huh? I challenge you to an arm wrestling match.

Damar: You're on, poseur......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message was edited by Tahna Los on May 19, 1999.]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a last-ditch attempt to save all Culture from the Dominion, Damar hands off the last serving of curry so it may be a final remnant of his Empire.

------------------
Garak: "I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences." (DS9: "Cardassians")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damar: "You miss your neck. I can see it in your eyes."

Other: "I want it back!"

------------------
Garak: "I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences." (DS9: "Cardassians")

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*expands on Garak's post*
Other guy: so, how's about we "neck" for a while...who knows... maybe I've still got it. *winks at Damar*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damar: Geez, Micheal Jackson, don't you think you went a little excessive on the plastic surgery?

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dukat: "Do I look Bajoran enough."

Damar: "I have this sudden urge to oppress you."

Dukat: "That's a yes."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damar: "...but, I don't understand. How will knowing the secret Free Mason handshake make me a better leader?"
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*with deference to Xentrick for his inspiration*

Dukat and Damar join the Stonecutters:

Dukat: Who controls the British crown?
Damar: Who keeps the metric system down?
Together: We do! We do.

Dukat: Who leaves the Atlantis off the maps?
Damar: Who keeps the Martians under wraps?

Dukat: Who holds back the electric car?
Damar: Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?

Dukat: Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Damar: Who rigs every Oscar night?

------------------
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
~Douglas Adams

[This message was edited by Jay on May 20, 1999.]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Damar: "I'm sorry about Ziyal..."

Other guy: "Well, I did pay you to burn her at the stick, but the surprise of the disruptor blast was more convincing."

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps