Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Final Chapter: The Dogs Of War 2 ($)

Author Topic: Final Chapter: The Dogs Of War 2 ($)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, heck, who cares where I got these pics? Anyone? By the way, this is a trick question: anyone who says 'yes' is actually answering the question "who wants to be bludgeoned?"

Ahh, D�tente. It's like Camp David all over again!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Romulan *thinking*: Ewww...... Klingon Targ Lice....... why can't he use Skull and Crossbones?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Martok: Touch my butt again and I will turn you into minced Targ meat!

------------------
I am selling only the concept of karmic realignment.
You can't sell that! Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jay! You took my joke!

Oh well, here's a better one, hehehe.

Martok: I tell ya, this war has taken me away from my mate for a long time... You're starting to look good to me.

Romulan: *unpleasant sneer*

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Martok: "The Klingon Empire will *crush* the Dominion and its army of eunuchs!"

[looks at Romulan] "No offense."

Romulan: "None taken."

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*in the middle of a giggling fit* i think all the good answers are given already! *L* i can't come up with one :P

btw...eunuchs? do we *know* that about all the Weyoun clones? or was that simply a reference to the Jem'Hadar? *L*

Seriously though...if anyone knows, this could come in handy for my fanfiction *L*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Romulan: "And there he was, quite calmly palming through my underwear drawer."

Martok: "I saw a Changeling."

Romulan: "So you decided to combat it by bravely trying on my bikini briefs?"

------------------
"Near the door! They leave reality inside!"

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Martok: I tell you Worf, Senator Nell is WITHOUT HONOUR!!

Worf: the only thing we know for certain about Nell, is that whrn you're talking about him, he's right behind you.

Senator Nell: Hi.

Martok: I meant "without honour" in a good sort of way.

Senator Nell: Uh-huh.

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

[This message was edited by Gaseous Anomaly on June 17, 1999.]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The end is nigh. The winner of this one is Gaseous Anomaly with a late entry. Runners-up are Jay and Sol, who may well have tried that excuse in real life. 8)
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol has never touched my butt in real life!!

Oh and thanks for the Runner Up.

------------------
That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!
~Homer Simpson

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odd... I never even saw this thread 'til now... Hm...

------------------
"If you hear only one song this year, there's something terribly wrong with you."
-They Might Be Giants, "Critic Intro"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would cheer, but you've made me too self-conscious.

------------------
"According to myth, the earth was created in six days. Now watch out! Here comes Genesis. We'll do it for you in six minutes."
--
Dr. Leonard H. McCoy

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
*Takes a polite bow, and leaves the thread*

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps