Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (1) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (1)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "Hey, cameraman! Pull my finger!"

Picard: "NOOOOO!!! Not while I'm behind him!"

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "Of course it's safe to eat! Look, even Butler likes it!" *tosses Butler a morsel*

Picard: "I didn't know dogs had convulsions when they ate something they liked. . ."

Kirk: "Er. . ."

jh
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: En guarde!!

Picard: No! No! No! That's a thrust not a parry. And your stance is all wrong. Look, why don't you just leave the fencing to the COOL captains. Okay?

------------------
Proverbs for Paranoids, 3: If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.

IP: Logged
jh
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On another note: You see? All it takes is one 'pull my finger' joke and the response is unstoppable.

------------------
Proverbs for Paranoids, 3: If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.

IP: Logged
RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Weird, I thought of posting a macarena cap first, but I thought it would be too diturbing, so I chose titanic instead..

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Picard: "Captain Kirk, I believe scientists have already proven long ago that ornithopteric flight is impossible to achieve for humans. And with your weight,"

Kirk: "Shut up, besides long ago could be tomorrow for all we know out here, so I'm still right for the time being."

Picard: "Yes, but there's this really evil villain out there I want you to,"

Kirk "Does he have spare puleys for my wings?"

Picard: "Wings? Er, no, b"

Kirk: "Well then, I'm afraid I can't help you. Goodbye."

Picard "Yes. No. wait!

Kirk: "Hm?"

Picard: "I'll give you pulleys if you help me fight this evil villain."

Kirk: "You have pulleys?"

Picard: "A ship full of pulleys."

Kirk: "Yay!"

Picard: (thinks) Big captain, big ship, big alzheimer's problem."

The First One
Member # 35

When Shatner does his 'mime-stuck-in-a-glass-box' routine, Stewart is barely able to conceal his embarrassment.
The First One
Member # 35

Kirk: "So then I say to this 20th Century car driver 'yeah? And a double dumb-ass on you!' Hah! What a hoot! That told him. . . you shoulda seen his face!"

Picard: *thinks* "You should see mine. . . Right, I've decided: I want to be back on Veridian III just before the shockwave hits. Anything is better than this. . ."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "Great! I come here to find a hero and all I get is Richard Simmons!"
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "Perhaps I could be of some assistance with the cooking. I am French, you know. We have some experience in this."

Kirk: "Get the HELL out of my kitchen!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cue: "Theme from the Odd Couple"

------------------
"Ooh, FASA." - The Shadow, aka Frank G - June 1999

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: Oh Jaaaames? What colour is the wind?

Kirk: I don't know, Jean-Luc, why don't you check for me *FART*

Picard: You farted on me, James.

------------------
GGWK chick: I'll leave some pamphlets by the door
Cartman: Great we need some more toilet paper.

[This message has been edited by Saiyanman Benjita (edited June 26, 1999).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egads!

Jubilee McGann wins (I was disturbed for quite some time), and RW (now that is disturbing and worthy of a Titanic Innuendo Award) and The First One (finger gag and Butler the taste-tester) gather the runner-up positions.

Honourable mention: Liam "And Spock's bum was THIS big in that..." Kavanagh.

*now kindly takes the time to thank Lee for letting him do this*

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited June 27, 1999).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps