Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » A Guest-Version 10 Questions (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Guest-Version 10 Questions
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woohoooo! .. kewl.

*likes Jeff's answers, too*

I'll try and get the next edition up soon guys!

------------------
Sex is sacred. Your body is a temple. Anyone need sanctifying? ;)

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L* nifty :-)

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

1. Um... yes. The Prague metro system when i was there in 96. Advise: visit Prague, it's beautiful. (well, the suburbs aren't, but the old town centre is)

2. Being an ignorant Dutchman, I don't kniw what these jokes about the chicken and the road are all about. Could someone clear this up?

3. I'd be glad to forget such a thing. I'm not a great fan of being amongst geeks wearing badly tailored Darth Vader outfits and even more geeks brandishing their plastic lightsabers. No thanks.

4. The creutzfeld-jacob virus. Or bacteria. But don't blame him, he didn't know what he was doing.

5. In the ABC studios?

6. Yes. If our cat is hungry we obey. But she's on diet food now so she doesn't always get what she wants, but we ignore her moaning.

7. man next door died?

8. The rare occasions of playing mini golf still haunt me at night, and I dare not sleep. Or crazy golf, whatever.

9. Breed ugly chicks that, through genetic defects, are, thank god, unfertile and die horrible deaths?

10. Never heard of the infamous drinking game.. but I don't drink, so that probably has to do with it.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RW: With regard to the chicken-crossing-the-road, you must have the full background.

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

A: To get to the other side!

<rimshot>

It's a very old, and barely funny joke. This joke has perhaps plagued mankind since the Romans coined it in 146 B.C. to commemorate the final defeat of the Carthaginians.

Back then it went like this (translated into English, of course):

Q: Why did the Carthaginian cross the Medditerranian Sea?

A: To escape the brave Roman Legions who followed and slew them to the last man, woman, and child!

Of course, the joke loses something in the translation, but if you were an ancient Roman, it was a real knee-slapper.

--Baloo

------------------
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
--Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps