Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Voyager Name (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Voyager Name
The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*glare*

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."
Kosh: "Good."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*giggle*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TrekWeb? Ick. Is it as bad as TrekBBS?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's actually a little worse.

IMHO, of course.

Eclipse
Member # 472

- posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember reading somewhere that the Voyager was at one point going to have been the Excalibur, and the series The Excalibur Voyages. That might be apocryphal, though.
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was hopeing that they would do a comercial, with the bridge crew, going to lunch, Mulgrew giving orders as they pile into a Voyager, McNeil as the driver. (Perhaps running over a mailbox, or something like that.)

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
oh, trekBBS isn't so bad as long as you ignore everyone else and only read the posts that you actually wrote and NEVER EVER EVER read any posts that others wrote in response to what you posted. hey, i'm a commander at trekbbs! snay, despite the fact that i don't know you *sob*, i think you would probably like the trekbbs demigod mr. stinkypants. oh yeah, the subject at hand. i think that voyager was named that because USS Fucking Stupid Shit would have alienated all the people who actually liked the series.

--jacob

wow, what a fragmented post i just posted. damn skyy. oh, i'm sorry skyy! you know how much i love thee. there there, let me comfort you and drink your innards, you wonderful friend you. so shapley on the outside, and comely on the inside. you go so well with so many things. i haven't seen your friend vermouth in a while, maybe we should go find him. *sigh*

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: EdipisReks ]

IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Another humorous and slightly strange poster!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
it only happens occasionaly. i'm not quite as funny in the religion discussion up at the enterprise forum.

--jacob

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: EdipisReks ]

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"i think that voyager was named that because USS Fucking Stupid Shit would have alienated all the people who actually liked the series."

What, both of them?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps