Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » New station for "The Ultimate Computer" (Page 14)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: New station for "The Ultimate Computer"
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps the Medusans imprint a telepathic copy of this thread into the brains of humans, thus turning them into dribbling wrecks.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That or Star Trek Nemesis on infinite loop.
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gvsualan:
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
quote:
Originally posted by Masao:
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
What's more, on Memory Alpha it now says that no name or registry were assigned to the vessel, likely based on your comment. Perhaps you could ask Okuda for clarification on that?

I don't want to be to much of a nuisance asking him all sorts of questions.

Whoever wrote that MA page is wrongly representing paraphased email information as a direct quote from Mike Okuda. Also, the failure of Mike Okuda to mention in his email whether a name and registry had been assigned is not the same as him saying that no name and registry was assigned. You can't trust Wikipedia!

Actually, one of our admins has regular contact with Mike Okuda about remastered tidbits like this. So that information very likely wasn't based on your posts here [Wink]
Indeed it was not. Okuda's quote on the MA page, which is a quote directly from Okuda, is only partially what he told Masao, so I don't understand how it "wrongly represented" a source (this site) that it was not taken from.

--Alan

Sorry for any wrongful accusation. Mike Okuda seems to send the same emails to everyone.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh! New pics for "The Enterprise Incident Remastered"! http://trekmovie.com/2008/04/03/first-images-from-the-enterprise-incident/

Special Guest appearance by Romulan BOP

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And they put a nice paint job on the D7, too. Very nice!

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn. I wont be able to see that this weekend. Unless the Pennsylvania Hotel gets whatever channel the show is on. I have to be at the school to meet the busses at 6:45 tomorrow morning. Wont be back till tuesday. I'm sure I'll hear all about it here though. I might be able to find the vfx reel on youtube later in the week too.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MinutiaeMan:
And they put a nice paint job on the D7, too. Very nice!

I was hoping that they'd do that!

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Damn. I wont be able to see that this weekend. Unless the Pennsylvania Hotel gets whatever channel the show is on. I have to be at the school to meet the busses at 6:45 tomorrow morning. Wont be back till tuesday. I'm sure I'll hear all about it here though. I might be able to find the vfx reel on youtube later in the week too.

VFX Reels are posted on Trek Movie as well.
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps