Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » New station for "The Ultimate Computer" (Page 7)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Author Topic: New station for "The Ultimate Computer"
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All bras were burned about the same time that television and hovercars went out of style.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During the fourth women's movement, when genetically engineered feminist attempted to take over the world. They were defeated however and were forced into exile aboard a DY-100 Sleeper Ship and sent to a planet known only as "Angel One".
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard that a man's back can be thrown out on that planet.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or his ass cheeks, gone numb...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The built in bra could explain T'pol's ,er... seemingly lack of support for her Weapons of Mass Destruction in Broken Bow. The other practical reason other than to arouse most of the male viewing population, and possibly a portion of the female one was that those undersshirts were amazingly tight, and bra straps would have been obvious and possibly painfull for the actors to wear. Thankfully, they changed that protocal before the time of Voyager, and Capt. Janeway was allowed to wear a support under her skivies.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Shudders violently*
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My point exactly. Although, Seven was not technically a starfleet officer, and did not wear a standard SF uniform. So, maybe she does not wear standard issue undies either?

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well T'Pol seemed to be wearing a type of uniform that no other female crew member wore when she joined Earth Starfleet.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wondered why she just slapped some badges on her shirts rather than wearing a proper uniform. She looked quite hot in "In A Mirror, Darkly", and I'm sure a complete uniform would have worked, too.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troi Syndrome redux. "Holy crap, she actually looks good in a regular uniform!" I was more annoyed with her hair and eyebrows. Or indeed, the hairstyles of most female Vulcans through the TNG and ENT eras. Anyone remember T'Pring? T'Pau? Saavik? How we didn't see female Vulcans with short hair until TNG? And to a lesser extent how no one except Leonard Nimoy and Mark Lenard were able to pull off that haircut/have their hair cut right?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She *was* a proper member of Starfleet eventually; I can't remember which season she joined up officially. Surely there are regs about wearing the uniforms? And why would Vulcans don their women in catsuits anyway - is eyeballing a sexy bum not considered emotional? [Wink]
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
She *was* a proper member of Starfleet eventually; I can't remember which season she joined up officially. Surely there are regs about wearing the uniforms? And why would Vulcans don their women in catsuits anyway - is eyeballing a sexy bum not considered emotional? [Wink]

I was referring to when she officially joined Starfleet. Her uniform seemed to be unique.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Well, although not cannon, I read in a story somewhere that Tpol's catsuits were designed to be thermal insulators ( and therefore why they are skin tight) to help her function with humans, because their climate and normal room temp is quite a bit colder than vulcan norms. Or something like that.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So where are the flowing robes worn over the techno-longjohns Vulcan women wore in every other appearance*? [Razz]

*Except Selar and other Starfleet crew who wore uniforms. I know not them.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Well, on earth, maybe, but not on vulcan. Like if Jason Abbadon wanted to come and visit me in Buffalo, he would not bring a wardrobe consisting solely of Tee's and Shorts,as I think he would be quite uncomfortable. A Vulcan would want to "pack for the climate too. In all likely hood by TOS and TNG, once Starfleet had become the Federation Starfleet, uniforms would be designed with more than humans in mind.

--------------------

-George Carlin

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps