Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » $$ Latter Season 4 Episodes [Spoilers] (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: $$ Latter Season 4 Episodes [Spoilers]
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think they were called "proto-Vulcans". I think the implication was that they were evolving along a similar path the Vulcans did. Which, to the writers meant making them all logical and stuff. It really should've made them barbaric. But that's neither here nor there.

My point is, I don't think they were an offshoot race, merely an evolutionary coincedence.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even though they looked more proto-TNG Romulan...
Woodside Kid
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for Woodside Kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's also not forget that, in "Return To Tomorrow", Spock said that the colonization actions of Sargon's people more than half a million years ago might explain some aspects of Vulcan prehistory. That opens the question of where exactly did the Vulcan gene pool originate.

--------------------
The difference between genius and idiocy? Genius has its limits.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"The Chase"

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After that, though, I think he means.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
either or

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, yeah. This e-mail shit is real. Really. Trust me. [Wink]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then share it with the rest of us!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

- posted      Profile for DoughBoy05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmm yes share!

[email protected]

--------------------
"Well, Sergeant? Aren't you going to say that it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? Everybody else does."

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it?"

The Doctor and Sgt. Benton, in "The Three Doctors"

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, pretty much all of the info just comes out within a week on TrekToday. So no worries. I think it's just "the secret factor" that gets people all interested.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

- posted      Profile for DoughBoy05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahh!

--------------------
"Well, Sergeant? Aren't you going to say that it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? Everybody else does."

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
So, yeah. This e-mail shit is real. Really. Trust me. [Wink]

Say what email?

--------------------

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

There's an e-mail going around with script info on TrekBBS regarding some of the later episodes for this season

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

I'd say more but I have to get to my Wednesday morning Fight Club meeting...

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Okay, that's just fucking annoying. Bandying about the email and not being able to talk about it. Christ. 99% of those wackos over at TrekBBS never come here anyways.

(Not you specifically, Mim. Just the whole setup of the situation.)

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps