Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » R.I.P. Star Trek: Enterprise (Page 9)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: R.I.P. Star Trek: Enterprise
MarianLH
Member # 1102

- posted      Profile for MarianLH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's an automated reply. I received the same thing, even though my letter supported the cancellation.

Marian

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Boy,

http://www.trektoday.com/news/140205_01.shtml

It'll be funny if more people arrive at CBS

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I accidentally entered my post before finishing my message. What I meant to say is that it will be funny if more people arrive at CBS HQ in New York to protest Enterprise's cancellation than people who protested at the Republic National Convention.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MarianLH:
It's an automated reply. I received the same thing, even though my letter supported the cancellation.

I understand writing a letter to protest against a decision, but you actually took time out just to say "well done, chaps"?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Boult
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Boult     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
Star Trek: Enterprise cancelled.

And from TrekToday:
quote:
All of us at Paramount warmly bid goodbye to Enterprise, and we all look forward to a new chapter of this enduring franchise in the future.

according to those two source, it says that final episode ends on May 13th but I just saw the preview after the "Affliction" episode, showing that a final episode which air next friday, Feb the 25th.. WTF is going on?

can someone clear this up?

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ever since the cancellation was announced, UPN's promos for next week have featured the graphics stating these are the final episodes... plural
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

I feel like screaming when I see them(those UPN bastards).
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... I feel kinda odd. It will be the first time since 1990 that I won't have a Star Trek series to see on television.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You didn't have any Star Trek to watch between 1986-1990? What happened to you during the early years of TNG?
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To be fair, the early years of The Next Generation weren't much to call home about (or to interrupt wild, hot, monkey sex for in Michael's case).

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Vice-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
Hmm... I feel kinda odd. It will be the first time since 1990 that I won't have a Star Trek series to see on television.

Ever since 1992 (regularly) for me.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
To be fair, the early years of The Next Generation weren't much to call home about (or to interrupt wild, hot, monkey sex for in Michael's case).

Having grown up watching TOS in syndication since before I could speak, having any new Trek was outstanding, in my opinion. Of course, I was 14 at the time TNG premiered.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And an avid buggerer, to boot.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Being that I think of you all as close dear friends I feel I can really open up to you and tell you that in all honestly, im really bummed about this.

On the bright side Family Guy is back and then there is American Dad *cough*ripoff*cough*.

Now only if Futurama could be resurrected my tv may yet have a reason to live...and the Mexicans who made it.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Family Guy and American Dad are from the same guy. You know that right? Besides, I doubt you can call American Dad a rip off of Family Guy anyway.

Peter = fat, dense, and somewhat insane.
Stanley = fit, smart, and conservative to a fault

Lois = moderately attractive and smart.
Francine = very attractive and a bit clueless.

Meg = unattractive, unpopular, dresses neatly, and smart enough to try for Brown.
Hayley = sterotypically bleeding heart, grudgy, and smart enough for junior college.

Chris = fat, dumb, and lethargic.
Steve = thin, conservative, and stereotypically geeky.

Stewie = toddler, hellbent on killing Lois, hellbent on world domination, genius, might be gay.
Roger = alien, lazy, mooching off of Smithes, very smart, sweet tooth, and weight problem.

Brian = naturally talking, dog, sophisticated, and in love with Lois.
Klaus = goldfish that was experimented on, horny, and lusts for Francine.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps