Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » "In A Mirror Darkly" ruminations $(contains spoilers)$ (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: "In A Mirror Darkly" ruminations $(contains spoilers)$
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe Farrell. Personally, I think they both look pretty good in those TOS miniskirts, but I think Trip would look bitchin' in one.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha... I'd rather see him try to pull off the male skirt uniform from the TNG Season 1 days...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
New images: http://www.trekbrasilis.net/cgi-bin/news/viewnews.cgi?category=all&id=1111539928

Get 'em before Paramount sends out the brute squad again.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG... it's Chief Engineer Pike and Hunt for Red October Forrest of the ISS Avenger...

I can't believe that Trip looks like Pike after radiation burns. And if that is Forrest... he looks like Darrell Hammond dressed up as Sean Conary.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's Admiral Black, Starfleet Commandant or some such. The guy that Archer tries to blackmail into giving him command of the Defiant.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look at the fancy graphics behind Travis. I think I'm going to like the slightly updated look of the Defiant.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Kobi
Member # 1360

- posted      Profile for Kobi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are interesting images, I can't believe we have to wait one more month...

--------------------
Visit Andorian's office, with new section all about Kzinti!

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! Why doesn't T'pol's space suit have a bare midriff?

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm... the originals seem to have been posted on TrekBBS.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The trailer is up at startrek.com.

Here are some hi-res HDTV screenshots

Defiant
GIRL!
Pike Trip

--------------------

Pwesty
Member # 1035

- posted      Profile for Pwesty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The one thing that is bothering me so is how clean the mighty Defiant looks. I would figure that after drifting is space for 80 to 100 years that she would look more worn than she does. Worn paint, damage hull part here and there just that bunged up look and etc. and so forth.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually the ship was sent back in time 100 years into the Mirror Universe's past at which point it was only a short period time before the Mirror Universe Enterprise NX-01 came upon it. Plus the ship in the photo is inside a drydock, implying that any damage it had was repaired.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vulcan on the right looks like T'Pol's ex; other one looks familiar, too. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post 
Who got those HDTV screencaps? So far, the best video I've seen is the VCD-quality MPEG at Vidiot's...
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

Usenet is your friend.

Anyway.. it looks like the Defiant has been given a very faint 'paneled' texture. And were those 'portholes' always above the lower sensor dome? Or are these actual, visible, phaser-ports?

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps