Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » "In A Mirror Darkly" ruminations $(contains spoilers)$ (Page 5)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: "In A Mirror Darkly" ruminations $(contains spoilers)$
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No portholes above the sensor dome, as far as I can see. Instead, the ring above the lighted part has always had three equispaced semicylinders, one at the bow and two 120 degrees aft. We see the forwardmost here (or actually, we see the two shadows it casts). Those may have been intended to be the phaser emitters, but I'd rather not go with that...

Is there something seriously wrong with me when the first and only reaction I get from the T'Pol picture is "Wow, closeup on Vulcan guns!"? (Are those the same guns used at Coridan et al?)

Timo Saloniemi

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought for a second they were MACO rifles... then again Enterprise seems to get hardware upgrades whenever they are needed for a plot. Jolene does have nice hardware though... seems that a lot of the forefront Trek women come with them lately.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are MACO rifles.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Braga has a fetish for women holding guns, personally. Which doesn't explain this, I suppose. BRAGASUXUNICRONRULEZZ!!!!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm quite exited about Jolene Blalock coming to FedCon XIV in two weeks.
Not so much because I would be interested in her "hardware" but because I'm curious to know what she will tell the fans when they ask about the cancellation of ENT... [Smile]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How can you not be interested in her "hardware"? [Eek!]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's probably software.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hehehe.... True that. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you see her Austin, ask her why she has a velvet rope in her home movie theater... maybe she'll invite you over. She's also one hell of a garden designer.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."

MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pwesty:
The one thing that is bothering me so is how clean the mighty Defiant looks. I would figure that after drifting is space for 80 to 100 years that she would look more worn than she does. Worn paint, damage hull part here and there just that bunged up look and etc. and so forth.

Ummm...in the vacuum of deep space far outside a solar system there'd be not much at all to wear and tear the ship. So even if it was drifitng for a century, chances are there'd be no visible changes...well, until the power ran out and the antimatter containment failed. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
She's also one hell of a garden designer.
Now THAT is interesting. I'm quite interested in the subject myself.
And as for my lack of interest in her "hardware", Aban got it exactly right... [Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Speaking of gardening, Alyssa Milano reportedly gardens in the nude.

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Outstanding.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Probably more like "out, standing"

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

Ouch... she'd then burn easily without sunblock. Hopefully she has it all over her when she does gardening work.

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps