Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » New Ship in "Endgame" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: New Ship in "Endgame" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who have seen this, there is a new trailer for the Voyager season finale "Endgame" that is airing on UPN now, and it features some beautiful scenes. One of these scenes has a ship being chased by Voyager near what appears to be Earth and then the same ship chasing the Delta Flyer. This ship looks remarkably like the Defiant, but not quite the same. So, I present to you, five pictures of this mysterious ship. Is it truely Federation? What is it?

Pic #1
Pic #2
Pic #3
Pic #4
Pic #5

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

[This message has been edited by The359 (edited April 28, 2001).]

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wheres this trailer!
crap

that doesn't look much like starfleet
must be the blurr

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's at www.trektoday.com

------------------

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
craptacular
i was afraid the commander and 7 might get it on

TheF0rce
Member # 533

and more klingons!
how interesting!

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Zombie Jesus! It's about time we saw a Defiant derivative! Or something like it, anyway...

Mark

------------------
"Why build one, when you can have two at twice the price?"

- Carl Sagan, "Contact"

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to point out the obvious but that looks alot more like the Federation scout from STIX than the defiant.

------------------
We attack tommorow, under cover of daylight!

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever... Now that I've downloaded the trailer, the other main thing we see is the uniform "Admiral" janeway seems to be wearing. It certainly looks like the "future TNG" uniform, or a variation thereof. I miss those colorful digs, and do hope they drag them out again for their third use.

Mark

------------------

- Carl Sagan, "Contact"

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I said that I'd stay away from these spoiler discussions but I was drawn by the 'new ship' bit.

Anyways, I heard that the Delta Flyer was destroyed in one of the double episodes involving the Borg - Unimatrix Zero? Or something like that. If this is true, how can the Delta Flyer be in the final episode?

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

They built another one. Rather quickly, if you ask me - another indication that Voyager is hardly hurting for food, supplies, energy, etc.

Mark

------------------

- Carl Sagan, "Contact"

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no. Not only are they doing a "flash-forward" deal like in AGT, but they're re-using the uniforms! For some reason, I couldn't download the trailer, but I saw the pic of Janeway. This scares me very much.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Well, the only thing that Endgame and AGT have in common is that they run in multiple time lines (and even then, AGT had 3 (1 alternate future) and Endgame will have 2 (with real future).

------------------

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of looks like the ship in this link http://www.scifi-art.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/001908.html minus the tail fins.

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

[This message has been edited by MIB (edited April 29, 2001).]

IP: Logged
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we even certain this is from the final episode, and not from a slightly earlier one. Unless this is indeed from Endgame, that ain't no Federation ship...

------------------
"I can be creative when I have a good idea. That just happens way too rarely."
-Omega, April 6

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course they're reusing the uniforms. Both AGT and "The Visitor" have suggested that these are the next evolution of Starfleet uniform design. It would be silly to go back on that now.

For once, they actually did something right, continuity-wise...

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps