Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Enterprise Baby Pool #2: First Pictures (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Enterprise Baby Pool #2: First Pictures
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, Today is June 12. The "due date" for the Pre-E is September 26. So, the question of the day is:

On what day do you believe the first pictures of the Pre-E will be posted to the internet?

Dates only, please. Hours and minutes don't count. I'll start off by suggesting that we'll see our first pictures of the new/old Enterprise before a month has past from this day, at the latest. That is, my date for the first pitures is July 12.

You?

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Evolved
Member # 389

- posted      Profile for Evolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm...that's a tough one.

I'll say July 27.

colin
Member # 217

- posted      Profile for colin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
August 30
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, 2006'd be a nice date.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mid-September.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Hunter
Member # 611

- posted      Profile for Hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given that Enterprise was leaked months before the offical announcemnt I'll say end of the month the 29th say.
The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
July 20

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."
Kosh: "Good."

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
July 9
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
July 15th

But the first Inaccurate or deceptive Fannish pics will start coming out within two weeks.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There already are some out.

http://www.section31.com/stories/june-2001/060501_e.htm

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) These are Fan Images.

2) These fan images were ripped off by Steve Krutzler from a fan who posted them in the TrekBBS.

3) Steve Krutzler is the same guy who ripped off Goffy a while back, according to Charles.

4) These pictures are NOT TO BE TRUSTED. So is the source, (not the artist, Krutzler).

[ June 13, 2001: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this has nothing to do with the thread subject but, Vogon Poet why does your Dad think that Angel sucks? (From your sig line).

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel is a Vampire.

Vampires suck blood.

AKB needs a sense of humor.

Or a reintroduction to the Vampire genre.

Tahna, that's exactly what First said. But the first Inaccurate or deceptive Fannish pics will start coming out within two weeks. Vorgon then said that, hey! The fannish pics were already coming out.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rob: "But the first Inaccurate or deceptive Fannish pics will start coming out within two weeks."

Lee: "There already are some out."

Eric: As you can see, Lee already knew they were "inaccurate or deceptive" fan pics when he posted them.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
July 19

but they will be of poor quality, and so much debate will be had. Eventually, as better images leak, it will be decided that they are indeed accurate.

'You will then eat your ice cream too fast and get an iKes cream headache.'

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps