Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Enterprise Baby Pool #2: First Pictures (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Enterprise Baby Pool #2: First Pictures
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we still haven't seen any actual images of the model, have we. C'mon 19th...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There IS NO MODEL!

The Pre-E is entirely CGI. And as for official, tonight's ET Preview showed the same pic as was in TV Guide displayed on a couple monitors in the background of the sets.

Official enough for you?

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."
Kosh: "Good."

bX
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I'm sure you are aware, CG also utilizes 'models'. And I'm not saying it isn't official. I mean you don't have TV Guide distributing a fanfic poster, I'm just saying we haven't seen any shots of it from the show.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But it's still a picture of the actual CGI model of the actual ship. If only shots from the show counted, we'd just all guess the day the premiere airs, and we'd all be right.
bX
Member # 419

Do you think that's really CGI? It looks like a really good painting to me, but I could be totally wrong. I've been studying it pretty closely, though.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps