Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » "I have a picture of the USS Antares." (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "I have a picture of the USS Antares."
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see how much arab and middle east bashing starts in our country over the next few days and weeks

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I hope you can one day understand why calling a young Asian "Jackie Chan" is not acceptable."

Go and tell me to jump if you want, but it's only an insult if you let it be. Accept it as a compliment, even if they don't mean it as such. Thank them for complimenting you on your martial-arts skills, even if you don't have any. Bullies only win if you let them get to you.

I've been called "gay" more times than I can remember. Half the time, I annoy the hell out of them by pretending that I think they mean the other definion of gay. The other half the time, I don't say anything, and let them think I am. I was getting loads of enjoyment out of Jeff thinking that I fancied Tim. Until Tim ruined it. The spoilsport. So I made him sleep on the couch.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean you don't fancy me? Well, I see how it is. I knew the fire would go out of our relationship eventually...
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psyliam: I'm not telling you how to react to such statements. I'm just saying that you shouldn't believe that calling Asians "Jackie Chan" is ok.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless, of course, their name is actually Jackie Chan

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masao: Don't worry, I wouldn't. I'm not that daft. I do have an Indian friend called Amit though that I call "Geofrey", because I have deceided that he is the worlds biggest Rainbow fan.

Actually, there's a Chinese lad at uni that we've called "Bruce Lee" before, but that's only because when we call him that, he goes into a hilarious mock martial-arts film style fight thingie.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps