Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Maybe new ships (possible "Relativity" $) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Maybe new ships (possible "Relativity" $)
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Shipmaster, at this point I don't think anyone knows what class the Relativity is, considering it's a 29th century timeship.

------------------
I did it! I did it all! And I'm damn proud of it too!

Deep6
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Sisko didn't specifically speak of twelve Galaxy wings...he refered to something like Galaxy wings 9-1 and 9-3. Although i do agree that these were probably smaller divisions of the fleet, each led by a Galaxy.

------------------
"Well yeah ok thats just about the most awful thing I've ever seen"

[This message was edited by Deep6 on May 14, 1999.]

IP: Logged
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I too reckon that Mars should be terraformed in at least some way - "Lifesigns" had Doc and the Vidiian lady in a car - i know i know on the holodeck - but it had plants and stuff around them

We know that that Scottish planet Caldos - was terraformed over 100 years ago "Inheritance" TNG

In "Mosiac" - which I just finished both that and Pathways are great books, Kathryn and Hobbes swam on Mars - even went diving - I think those two books should be canon...

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, they appeared to be sitting in this car on a fairly normal-looking Mars surface.
Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If someone just get a video capture of the Dedication Plaque that was show 31 minutes into the show we can find out a number of things about the relativity such as:

The classification
The Registry
Where it was built

Can someone please get a picture of the plaque

------------------
Homeboy in Outerspace
(The only surviving fan of UPN's Homeboyz in Outer Space)

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please! some one get a vidcap of the Dedication plaque! And maybe clip of the zooming around in the Utopia Planitia Fleetyards
Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pedro has a picture of the plaque but it is not ledgeable. Can someone clean this up or can someone recapture a ledgable plaque

------------------
Homeboy in Outerspace
(The only surviving fan of UPN's Homeboyz in Outer Space)

Jim Phelps
watches Voyager AFTER 51030
Member # 102

- posted      Profile for Jim Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, mine is a little too dark - if you have the same problem, simply increase the gamma value in a photo-editing program.

Boris

P.S. That would be 'legible'

Jim Phelps
Member # 102

- posted      Profile for Jim Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. What kind of episode is this?

A six-digit registry number, NCC-479473-C on a first glance. Actually, now that I think about it, it might really be NCC-479479-C.

Boris

[This message was edited by Boris on May 15, 1999.]

Trinculo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Boris-did you get the class of this ship? BTW, the first registry you mentioned is the correct registry. The last number is not shaped like the third number.
If the ship is the fourth to carry the same registry, is the registry of the 28th or 29th century? (So much for the statement from the encyclopedia about ships carrying suffixs being strictly Enterprises. There now appears to be two others-the USS Defiant and the USS Relativity.)
I have a question about the dry dock. Is the partly built saucer, shown before the Excelsior Class ship, that of a Galaxy Class ship?

[This message was edited by Trinculo on May 15, 1999.]

IP: Logged
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In "All Good Things..." Mars has white clouds and speckles of green, as far as I can remember. I think it was in the far-future, when they took the Pasteur.

I mean, think about it: you got a huge planet to completely change it's atmosphere, it's land, etc, etc. It's gonna take time...alot of time.

------------------
"Chances thrown / Nothing's free / Looking for what used to be / Still it's hard / Hard to see / Fragile lives, shattered dreams..."

Jim Phelps
Member # 102

Ok, the line beneath the registry has words "Stop to Enter the Room". The line after that says "United Federation of Planets", and the line after that has 'Copernicus' in it, as far as I can see.

Boris

[This message was edited by Boris on May 15, 1999.]

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

is that a C or a G in the Registry?
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post 
There's "eighth ship to bear the name" there. . .

Registry looks like 429573-G, which does fit.

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

If anybody cleaned up the picture of the plaque or found a better one can you please post it
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps