Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » contact addresses for rick sternbach etc.... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: contact addresses for rick sternbach etc....
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive my elitism, but aneurysm appears to be a bit shite in his googling skills.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=geoffrey+mandel

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool. I didn't know Mandel was involved in so many ST things.

Aneurysm: If you haven't found the addresses by now, try searching Google's newsgroup archives.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"If you're going to ask for career advice AND THE LIKE"

quote:
Originally posted by aneurysm:
I understand what you are saying but its not career advice i need. I know where I'm going and what i need to do to get there. Also asking the advice of americans on how to get in the British industry strikes me as a bit counter productive.
i just dont understand why you're holding the fact i didnt find this place before i did against me.[/QB]

This is my point.. I couldn't tell what you were wanting to ask the guy. I'm not trying to be "frosty", but the whole point of posting stuff here is to have discussion about it. You posted the questions you want to ask these guys, so I assume you want discussion about it. I couldn't understand it. I'm just trying to help.

Noone's holding the fact that you're new against you. It's just that when people show up and start asking for somewhat borderline stuff... can you really blame people for being a teensy bit skeptical?

If you post things here, you've got to expect that people are going to have differences of opinion about some of it... this is all I'm saying.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And by reputation i meant that a lot of other people on the net wont visit here for various reasons, mainly centering on alot of you being awkward and basically elitist mother fuckers.
Dang! Is THAT Why Major Barclow wont come here!! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And by reputation i meant that a lot of other people on the net wont visit here for various reasons, mainly centering on alot of you being awkward and basically elitist mother fuckers.
Yep, and?

[Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
We're only elitist to our inferiors.
[Razz]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many articles has Sternbach writen about starships? I know of 2. is there others? Where would one find them?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Long time - no post B_S.

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the May 2002 issue he wrote one on the Intrepid-class, and then there's this new one about the Constellation from the January 2003 issue. He also wrote one for the November (??? October? December?) 2002 issue on Klingon personal weapons, but it wasn't about starships.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

I'd like on on that Intrepid-Class-that-wasn't! [Smile]

Of all the pics I've seen of that ship (I like it) I've never seen a shot front on of it's deflector dish.

Andrew

--------------------

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Homer: "I'm not a number! I have a name! Oh wait...."
*looks at number pinned to shirt*

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been around, just not contributing. [Razz]

So only two starship articles. Cool.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps