Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Ships of the Line Calendar 2004 (Page 7)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Ships of the Line Calendar 2004
Mojo
Member # 536

- posted      Profile for Mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only difficulty with doing a DS9 poster is it really can't have the station in it - there is no CG model. At least not a good one, anyway...

Defiant and other ships we can do... it's just a matter of when I'll have the time to do an image that I'm not getting paid for :-)

MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reverend:
quote:
The GG Bridge shots were done by myself and a very talented guy named Bob Quinn.
Jolly good! Then perhaps you can help me with the geography of San Francisco. I've been scratching my head over this one for ages and I can't work out where anything is supposed to be.
See this posting for some help with that!

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

Galen
Member # 72

- posted      Profile for Galen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to be added to the invite. My address is [email protected]

--------------------
"The Internet. Is that thing still around?"
-Homer Simpson

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here also [email protected]

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

NeghVar
Member # 62

- posted      Profile for NeghVar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please count me in as well! => [email protected]
SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be interested too

[email protected]

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what pic is everyone's fave? (They are all very good Mojo). [Smile]

I think I like the Enterprise-Nil.

[ November 10, 2003, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: AndrewR ]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only ones I even like are the ones of Voyager flying over the ocean and the Enterprise rendezvousing with the Botany Bay.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To what are you referring to Andrew? Mojo's pics from his shared folder at Ofoto? Or the pics from the calendar?

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
So what pic is everyone's fave? (They are all very good Mojo). [Smile]

I think I like the Enterprise-Nil.

E-Nil.

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

Mojo
Member # 536

- posted      Profile for Mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments, everyone. I personally like the WOK image, but the E-nill is a nice one, too. Note that it is supposed to be an oribital shot from "Shore Leave."
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dat:
To what are you referring to Andrew? Mojo's pics from his shared folder at Ofoto? Or the pics from the calendar?

Ofoto.
MrNeutron
Member # 524

quote:
Originally posted by Mojo:
Thanks for the comments, everyone. I personally like the WOK image, but the E-nill is a nice one, too. Note that it is supposed to be an oribital shot from "Shore Leave."

That's a nice shot, but the Reliant just seems too damned close to the Enterprise. It robs the composition of depth.

--------------------

Mojo
Member # 536

Well, if you watch the movie those ships got REALLY close to one another! That's part of what makes the sequence so dynamic. Of course, I'm just using that as an excuse for wanting to have both ships as big as possible in the shot, they're both nice models :-)
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darnit, I forgot to post my e-mail address.
[email protected]
If you please. [Wink]

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps