Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Sub^H^H^HDescription renewal time (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sub^H^H^HDescription renewal time
Identity Crisis
Defender of the Non-Canon
Member # 67

- posted      Profile for Identity Crisis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Oh my God, it's full of geeks!"

Or are 2001 references too passe these days?

--------------------
"My theories appal you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters and you don't like my tie." - The Doctor

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we were going to use a 2001 reference, I think it would have to be "My mind is going... I can feel it...".
Identity Crisis
Member # 67

- posted      Profile for Identity Crisis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one.

--------------------
"My theories appal you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters and you don't like my tie." - The Doctor

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hellooooooo, nerds!"

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Why don't you all... GET A LIFE!"

"If you ever thought to yourself 'Who cares?', well they're in here."

"Scary nerds."

"Watch Trekkies. That's you."

Also I take umbrage at ID crisis' adaptation of "My god, it's full of dorks."

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Oh, Shit, We're Nerds?!"

Is my only entry. And "we" is used ironically and detatched you terrible sweatstains.

Identity Crisis
Member # 67

quote:
Originally posted by Balaam Xumucane:
Also I take umbrage at ID crisis' adaptation of "My god, it's full of dorks."

Sorry, must have totally missed that.

Great minds and all.

The company my father used to work for had two main offices, one in Dorking and one in Salisbury. The people who worked in Dorking were called Dorks. My father was not amused when I pointed out that this word had a more general meaning. Gosh, haven't thought about that for years.

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"THEY'RE JUST FIVE TV SHOWS"
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"To strive, to seak, to find...and then endlessly debate the length of the Defiant".

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEEK
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

LOCATE

EXTERMINATE!

(I have covered up my error. Completely.)

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Have you ever kissed a girl? No? Then you've come to the right place." B)
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"A warm, moist, happy place."

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, these are currently my favourites:

quote:
Originally posted by J:
Of shuttlecraft and starships.

More babel than techno.

It's all been done... let's bash some more.

If you have to ask, don't post.

[for sentimental reasons] Beam me up, Scotty!

If it flashes, there must be a reason.

A gizmo for every job, and a job for every gizmo.

We ran out of good ideas, so we decided to put this up.

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian 2000:
"More minute details than a nanite orgy."

quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
"Fuck! Even in the future, nothing works!"

quote:
Originally posted by Fleet-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
"The only forum where we've acturally started to run out of things to talk about."

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
"Rodenberry's rules? Phhht."

quote:
Originally posted by Cartman & AndrewR:
"It was the dawn of the Nerd Age of mankind...ten years after the Kirk/Picard War"

quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
"Have you ever kissed a girl? No? Then you've come to the right place." B)

quote:
Originally posted by F.G.:
We spent three weeks debating on a description, and this was best we got."

"A warm, moist, happy place."

quote:
Originally posted by Balaam Xumucane:
"If you ever thought to yourself 'Who cares?', well they're in here."

quote:
Originally posted by ulTRS magDOS:
"Oh, Shit, We're Nerds?!"

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
"To strive, to seak, to find...and then endlessly debate the length of the Defiant".

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what now? Do we just sit here and wait? Do we wait like we're waiting for the NX-01 to be decommissioned?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps