Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Fine, OK, a new forum description. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Fine, OK, a new forum description.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all your communist needs.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Tell my life I said 'hello'".

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Home of the pisspots"
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, hello, is there anybody in there, just nod if you can hear me..... P. Floyd

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave..."

No Eagles.

"All your lounge are belong to us"

No Zero Wing. Because what is this, two hundred years ago? They played Zero Wing in Tsarist Russia.

"The horror! The horror!"

I would consider an entry that somehow reworked the whole "Are you an assassin?" exchange.

"The Man-Train stops here."

OK, nothing from the 20th Century.

"Dude, where's your life?"

Veto.

"A forum less ordinary"

Also unacceptable: Flarespotting.

"For all your communist needs."

Surprisingly appealing. 19th Century references are OK.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This from a guy who won't admit to classic film actresses being sexy You'd probably stand in the Louvre and say out loud "She's smiling like that because her teeth are rotten!" or something.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not recall this being put to the test. Uh, that lady in Rear Window was hot. Though I am sure she is a corpse now. Also I hear it is totally Da Vinci in a dress.
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"This is not akb1979's personal computer support forum."
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"My god, it's full of dorks."
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BX's one is perfect for the Tech Forum. . . Weird. Half my earlier message vanished.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"All in all it's just a... 'nother brick in the wall."

"One flew east, one flew west..."

"The Lounge, the Universe and Everything."

"So long, and thanks for all the posts!"

"The other white forum."

"You want to go home and rethink your life."

"Reflection. Surprise. Terror. For the future."

"Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery."

"I organized a contest and all I got was this lousy forum description."

"Unfortunately, no-one can be told what the Lounge is. You have to see it for yourself."

"Bad food. Brutal discipline. No women."

"It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross, but it's not for the timid."

"You are about to move into areas of the board containing wonders more incredible than you can possibly imagine... and terrors to freeze your soul."

"A domain of evil it is. In you must go."

"Ninety percent of this forum is half mental."

"These are Sol System's quarters. This is Sol System's Lounge. This is Sol System's description. What part of this progression escapes you?"

"The forum where normal things don't happen... very often."

No, but nothing from the 20th century? That is, like, all I know, dude. And the 19th was just no fun AT ALL YOU SADISTIC PRICK I DON'T GET YOU.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The other white forum."

I don't think everything has to have "forum" or "post" inserted into it. We just just make it "The other white meat.". For that little extra absurdity.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"For those who don't want a real life, come inside"

"Grr... another technofreak complaining about his hardware and lack of a sex life"

"This is an equal opportunity place for complaining... welcome"

"One topic, two digressions, three complainers... just a typical 24 hours here."

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

No 1970s prog. That way lies dark things like "25 or 6 to 4-um."

(It is more fun to say no to things, but despite being angry and discouraging, I do not really want to discourage people. I mean, unless they're dumb.)

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Where good curry is not forbidden"
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps