Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Photos from the Trek auction (Defiant, Reliant, etc) (Page 16)

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Photos from the Trek auction (Defiant, Reliant, etc)
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ten-Forward doors!?! They would be awesome to have. They were also used as the Doors to the Federation President in TUC. I think they might have also been doors from STC in the episode "Conspiracy".

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I had thought the Ten-Forward doors were repainted and redressed to be the Mess Hall doors on Voyager.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There weren't many interesting items this week, but I just noticed this modified Exocomp from Enterprise has the head section of a D7(see last photo) stuck to it and possibly some of Uhura's earpieces?

Other bits and pieces:

An Andorian campaign map

Insurrection shuttle panel, not that it gives any new detais.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NX-02 Columbia's dedication plaque
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black poster board. Huh.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems this may be a mock-up of the graphic or something, as the description does say it "resembles" the one from the bridge set...

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they just didn't bother making a detailed one this time since it wouldn't be seen clearly? You probably can't tell the difference from a few feet away.

This week, buy PORTHOS!

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooo...great gift for PETA lovers.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The doctor warned him about all that cheese...
Johnny
Member # 878

I get the feeling they're coming to the end of these auctions. It's hard to tell, but they're selling lots of things now that they couldn't get rid of before, so maybe they're running out of new stuff. I still hold out hope that we'll see a previously unknown study model or something though. [Smile]

This week there's:

A Pralor Unit, but it has holes drilled in the eyes. I wonder how the actors in the episodes were able to see?

James Cromwell's Yridian mask, I didn't realise they had those huge long fingers.

A starship display panel. The caption says it's probably from the world tour, but it looks to me like the one that was up in the Species 8472 recreation of the Starfleet officer's bar.

And how about a Graduation Certificate from Starfleet Academy? Signed by Starfleet's interior designer, Herman Zimmerman.

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't that starship panel from "Living Witness"?
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's wierd that they stuck in the Norway class with the Galaxy, Excelsior, and Connie displays. I mean it's not like it was the most popular design, or was actually seen more than once.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

The starship display, as Johnny correctly thought, is from "In The Flesh" (VGR) and was on display in the SFA mess hall. Incidentally, I think it's the only onscreen source of the name "Norway class."

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Johnny
Member # 878

There hasn't been much of interest lately apart from some shuttle set schematics that would've come in handy for modelers. One of the first things I'd seriously consider buying if I had the dough.

This week there's..

An Hirogen suit, which is pretty cool since it includes the make-up prosthetics.

The Zephram Cochrane pointing-to-the-future figure that ended up being used as a weapon. I reckon it's the action figure.

Astrometrics lab blueprints and model. These models are usually more detailed, but they're an interesting insight into how a tv show is produced.. god I sound like a catalogue. Also useful reference for 3D modelers.

A black tricorder? I didn't know they had these.

Some Borg skulls. Detailed with a CD marker pen or something. It's funny how these things look so much more real on tv. [Wink]

The Dori Homeworld in stock now!

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dukhat:
That's wierd that they stuck in the Norway class with the Galaxy, Excelsior, and Connie displays. I mean it's not like it was the most popular design, or was actually seen more than once.

A print straight from the ST:Encyclopedia's starship page.
Nothing special there.

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  28  29  30   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps