Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » The Eaglemoss thread (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Eaglemoss thread
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outside of Eaglemoss's shop, Amazon has a nice selection, but also BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth. The latter two are also good about allowing you to preorder most items if they're expecting a restock.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ended up getting all the Wolf 359 ships (but not the ST Phase 2 concepts and Excelsior concepts, couldn't be bothered with those). I feel the extended rane of Miranda variants calling me, still, and I quite like the Rhode Island - but then I'll have to get the Equinox too...

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've recently picked up a bunch of their Battle of Sector 001 models and, uh, not a huge fan of them, frankly. (They're LITERALLY too flat for my tastes).

Also got their Oberth-Class model. Absolutely fantastic!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean the FC ships?

--------------------
"I never agreed with Jefferson once—we have fought on like seventy-five different fronts. But when all is said & all is done...Jefferson HAS beliefs; Burr has none."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Yes, the First Contact ships. The XL Akira is gorgeous.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sabre-class is quite plainly a Nintendo 64 Controller...

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Let's see if this works!

(Edit: It didn't. You can find the photos I was trying to embed here:

https://twitter.com/MalnurturedSnay/status/1426922102033199108 )

Here's my collection, taking the top two shelves of an IKEA Fjallbo. Acrylic risers from The Container Store, lighting from IKEA, and I want to add a mirrored motorized turntable under Deep Space Nine.

-

-

-

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Oh, there are a few models I have displayed elsewhere. Maybe at some point they'll make the transition over -- the XL Enterprise-J, the XL Runabout, XL Romulan Warbird, and XL Klingon battlecruiser, plus the Special Edition Enterprises from the 2009 film, and Beyond.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh, you have the Probert E-C. Can't find one anywhere.

--------------------
"I never agreed with Jefferson once—we have fought on like seventy-five different fronts. But when all is said & all is done...Jefferson HAS beliefs; Burr has none."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Got very lucky well over a year ago. It was in stock and so was the Titan.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Some exciting new announcements!

Jupiter Station!;
USS Ceritos!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.