Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » The Eaglemoss thread (Page 3)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: The Eaglemoss thread
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say that I rarely see Cheyennes on eBay, but then remembered my saved search is quite specifically worded, so I wouldn’t. But then it would pick up Probert Cs, but I never see any of those either…

Now have the 1701 and refit, and the (onscreen) C, so contemplating getting the A, B, D, and E; but paradoxically do t want the NX-01 but want the refit.

I’m planning to get a couple of the Billy glass shelves to display them all. In my wife’s home office, I’m sure she won’t mind.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sweetie, I've identified all my colleagues who were previously closeted Star Trek fans!"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malnurtured Snay:
Recently Eaglemoss did restock a lot of models that had been unavailable. I was able to pick up the three concept Excelsiors, TNG-era Buran, the Melbourne, Bonaventure, and the Miranda-Class Antares variant from DS9; still waiting to acquire an Awanahee and Pasteur.

I ordered the three concept Excelsiors (my first ever purchase from EM directly) and they sent me a double of one but not the third. After calling customer service they are sending me the correct one but I have to ship the wrong one back to them on my dime. Kind of annoying since it wasn't my fault that they sent me the wrong model.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes their customer service is amazing. They sent me a Hidecki with a broken stand, and mailed a replacement, and told me to keep the extra.

They also sent me, instead of the 4-pack first shuttle pack, sent me the shuttle Goddard and Shuttlepod that were supposed to be exclusives to those who bought the "Build the Enterprise D" set; they're huge! They also advised me to keep that and sent a replacement set.

On the other hand, they sent me the wrong XL, I returned it on my dime, and they still haven't processed a refund (that was six months ago).

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

The Probert-Prise is back on the Eaglemoss e-store! Preorder right now, but available for order.

https://shop.eaglemoss.com/us/hero-collector/star-trek/u-s-s-enterprise-ncc-1701-c-probert-concept

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the heads-up. I use that design for the Renaissance class.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
Thanks for the heads-up. I use that design for the Renaissance class.

As do I.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my Probert-prise the other day. Not bad considering the disappointment of some (looking at you, Challenger-class!). Pre-ordered a NX-01.5 as well. Kinda waiting for a Disco 32nd-century Constitution, too.

Did they ever make an NX-2000 Excelsior, with the rounded aft bit & the single sunken impulse crystal as seen pre-TUC?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

quote:
Kinda waiting for a Disco 32nd-century Constitution, too.
They've done two, out of stock?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

quote:
Kinda waiting for a Disco 32nd-century Constitution, too.
They've done two, out of stock?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Member # 343

I...didn't see it anywhere.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Maybe they're just REALLY out of stock. They did one for the Discovery line, and an XL.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you talking about the 32nd-century Constitution II-class, or the DSC s2 version of the Enterprise?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Oh! Sorry - I misread. I saw "Discovery" and was like, "No, that's there." Sorry all! I was referring to the Disc S2/SNW Enterprise.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Member # 343

Yeah, I wanted the 32nd-century one...as previously stated.

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.