Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Let's create some SOVEREIGN's!!!!! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Let's create some SOVEREIGN's!!!!!
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Federation Shipmaster-In Ship of the Line, it states that the U.S.S. Roderick, Roderick-class destroyer, was renamed the U.S.S. Bozeman II NCC-1941-A

------------------
"It appears, Admiral, that we're going to be slightly delayed."
-Emperor Issisus

Graboid
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Enterprise and Montgomery, let me know when you get something worked up for your Sovereign thingy. I'd be interested to see other versions of the Sovy aside from my own.
IP: Logged
Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I know that the Roderick was renamed the Bozeman, but where does it say that it's Roderick-class?

(Sorry, I need to see these things with my own eyes. Page number, please?)

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First: Don't you mean "...by Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens, but credited to everyone's favorite non-author..."? :-)

------------------
"About as useful as a narcoleptic rickshaw driver."
-James Lileks

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Graboid,

Well, I have episode 1 written. I have since decieded to make some changes, and will need to re-wright it. I do have a list of characters, although I probably will make a couple of changes for episode 2. Here's the list:

Captain: Captain Brandon Grasmick
First Officer: Commander Alexandra Ryan
Operations Officer: Lt. Commander Tumok
Chief Engineer: Lt. Commander Aaron Peterson
Science Officer: Lt. Commander Mark Thomas
Tactical Officer: Lt. Commander Samuel 'Tac' Wilson (this may be one of the characters I change)
Chief Medical Officer: Lt. Commander 'Mo' Edwards (this may be one of the characters I change)
Ship's Counselor: Lt. Commander Anne Hathaway

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Federation Shipmaster- Ok, so it doesn't say Roderick-class destroyer, but on pg. 313, it says that the U.S.S. Roderick was renamed the U.S.S. Bozeman II.

------------------
"And who might you be?"
"I'm Thor."
"You're Thor?"
"Well it hurt."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enterprise: About your ship's counsellor... Isn't Anne Hathaway the name of William Shakespeare's wife?

------------------
"About as useful as a narcoleptic rickshaw driver."
-James Lileks

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN,

Yeah, that is who I named the character after. I was at a loss as to what to name the character until I was pageing through the Encyclopedia and found the listing on the Hathaway, so that is what I named the Sovereign's counselor.

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The LUG Star trek RPG book "The Price of Freedom" lists the Sovereign as having the ridiculously low registry # of 17454 (or something that started with 17***). Besides this and some rather... odd-looking... designs for Federation Ships (though most of them are fairly decent, the Apollo and their version of the New Orleans are just plain UGLY), it's really a fairly good book.

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, and that it's a destroyer.

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps