Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Voyager (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Voyager
bonecrusher
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made an image of the nacelles extended from Quatum Threshold's gif file of it flying in the conduit

Thankz and here it is!!
click here to see it!

IF IT DOESNT WORK HERE IS THE URL http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/smartiee/deltawings.jpg

------------------
"YOU WHO ARE WITHOUT MERCY, NOW PLEAD FOR IT. I THOUGHT YOU WERE MADE OF STERNER STUFF!"
-Optimus Prime to Megatron in Transformers The Movie-

Bonecrusher
http://members.xoom.com/smartiee

[This message has been edited by bonecrusher (edited June 14, 2000).]

IP: Logged
Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a really clear shot of it in Good Shephard...
really...
Did anyone with a capture device record that one?

------------------
"How's your 13th chromosome? Missing a couple of base pairs in gene 178?"--Captain Janeway to Mortimer Harren

The web page is not completed yet, but come by and check it out. :)
Quantum Threshold

Avalon Sector

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the whole idea behind the shuttle was to reuse the runabout interior set.

But does that set even exist anymore?

------------------
"Twentieth century go and sleep.
Really deep. We won't blink
Your eyes are burning holes through me.
I'm not scared I'm outta here.
I'm not scared. I'm outta here.
--
R.E.M.
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Please?

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure it does. They just don't tear down sets as soon as they are done with them. They reuse all sorts of sets all the time. And I bet they would want to keep the runabout set for future movies and if they wanted to use the shuttle.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually, but they did tear down the DS9 sets, so that may have included the runabout...

------------------
"How many Libraries of Congress per second can your software handle?"
-Avery Brooks, IBM commercial

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still think they would have kept the runabout. It's a smaller set compared to the other stuff on DS9. And they can it can be used much more often than the DS9 set.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've already seen the Defiant bridge set used intact, slightly modified, & heavily defiled in VGR's "Live Fast & Prosper," so there's no reason not to reuse sets.

------------------
"Do you know how much YOU'RE worth??.....2.5 million Woolongs. THAT'S your bounty. I SAID you were small fry..." --Spike Spiegel

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never meant to imply that there was a reason they shouldn't. But Paramount simply doesn't have enough space to store everything they have that they aren't using. It's sad, and a fact that has been lamented by the powers that be. But there you are.

------------------
"Twentieth century go and sleep.
Really deep. We won't blink
Your eyes are burning holes through me.
I'm not scared I'm outta here.
I'm not scared. I'm outta here.
--
R.E.M.
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Please?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps