Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » I don't know - you decide! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I don't know - you decide!
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really must say, that's got to be one of the prettiest things I've seen from you, Rev, along with the Antares, Atlas & Brunel, and another ship which I have been forbidden to mention...

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neeto
Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, Vektor is doing a 3d! Coolness! Will the model by any chance be public?
jX
Member # 1201

- posted      Profile for jX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a personal warp ship? Like a hotrod owned by a guy like someone who buys/makes a streetrod. Our gent is someone who has made a killing in the trilithium-resin waste-disposal trade, and had indulged himself in our friend above.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monster Spacedock. Apehangers on your warpsled.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPDATE

-

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I love your design, Rev, since it's completely original for Trek, there's one detail making my memories run back to my childhood. The "01" on there with that font instantly makes me think of the General Lee on "The Dukes of Hazzard". Not that it's a bad thing, though....

Okay, my mind's wandering off without me again. I now have an image of this careening through space with someone in the cockpit yelling "YEEEEE-HAAAAA!"

B.J.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any particular reason why you chose to have the ribbing along the hull sections go OVER the decals rather than have the signage painted over the ribbing? Looks just a tad weird.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how do the PTCs get past the missile launchers to the nacelles?

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are those orange pods doing hanging off the tail? Are they life rafts? Or fuel tanks?
They remind me of apparel on a Coast Guard vessel.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dat:

It's a TOS ship - the M/AM reactions are in the nacelles, of course. [Wink]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Topher:
quote:
Originally posted by Dat:

It's a TOS ship - the M/AM reactions are in the nacelles, of course. [Wink]
Well, with the M/AM in the nacelles, it'll make for an excellent kamakazie, if all else fails. [Wink]
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or they are simply integrated fusion-powered low-warp nacelles.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps