Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Post-Daedalus Heavy Cruiser (Page 5)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Post-Daedalus Heavy Cruiser
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, all, for your input.
Your suggestions will either be thoughfully considered or rejected out of hand. Can't say which.

I'll finish this ship up in my secret lair.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev: Unless MinutiaeMan's name is also Daniel I think you have your surmisers mixed up [Smile]
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
Rev: Unless MinutiaeMan's name is also Daniel I think you have your surmisers mixed up [Smile]

It is!

--------------------

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! Hi fellow Daniel!
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only people I've heard of who share my name are drug users and the occasional crazy person. And I think an actor, but he doesn't count. [Frown]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my dogs growing up had your name. And so does my teddy bear,

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always thought that my name is an odd name for a pet. Unless it is distinctly Irish... [Wink]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was a tricolor collie. So Scottish...BITCH.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Shik
Member # 343

This is not the comment you're looking for. Move along.

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(This isn't the post we were looking for. Move along citizen.)
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

I was going to be named Sean since my father's family is Irish, but after I was born my parents up and decided I didn't "look" like a Sean. End result: I was named Daniel after a kid my dad once knew for a brief period in his childhood. Whaaaat a namesake.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

My names, first and middle, were picked out of a book. My great Grandmother was Irish, so they went with the S-e-a-n spelling, but my middle name is completely uninspiring, and doesn't even sound good with my last name.

Sean Eric Adamchick doesn't have a ring to it, ya know. My brother was named after two dead relatives, so his name means something, but sounds like it belongs in the 19 century.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

A small update.
I added some impulse thrusters and a shuttle bay.
 -

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

It's beautiful. Too bad it failed...

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Member # 343

Pop-up thrusters. Keen.

I wonder if serving on this thing is a point of prestige or embarrassment?

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps