Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » If you like the Nebula-class... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If you like the Nebula-class...
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey it's not that bad. I'm curious to see what you make of the top view.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Rogue Starship
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I agree with everyone else. The front view kicks all! But the side view sucks. Make the Secondary hull longer. It will make everything come into perportion.

RS

IP: Logged
Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Lobo, once again I have to say you have outdone yourself.

Its nice to see somebody that focuses on the asthetics of ship design instead of the technical details. To be honest, your creations are nothing revolutionary or radical in form or arrangement, however they are magnificent simply because you know how to put those forms to eye-catching work. The detail you put into your drawings is what I love most about your work.

Keep it up, Lobo!

P.S.
What do those two extra deflector dishes do? Are they even deflector dishes at all? When I first saw the front view, it is what interested me most about this design. While pondering what its function(s) could be, I remembered back to (correct me if I am wrong) Best of Both Worlds Part I, where the Enterprise used its primary deflector array to basically create a "Big bertha" style plasma weapon. This is the only practical application I can see for these, unless there is a possibility I am missing.

--------------------
Move .sig!!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps