Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Nemesis Movie Poster.. take 2 (Minor $$) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nemesis Movie Poster.. take 2 (Minor $$)
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's all this 'Final' stuff.. we arent really giving credence to the fact that a lousy internet rumor says this will be the last film, are we?! doesnt seem likely..

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Meyer,+Dina

This Dina Meyer, of "Starship Troopers? Sounds like a great career move! Do I get to be in The Omega Code with Van Diem, too?" infamy? Why? What have we done to deserve this?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aban: Proteus did post it. And then he changed his name to "Wes". Some people don't like to have other people be able to remember who they are. I don't get it, myself.
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blah! I dont know. I was thinking about changing it to wes, but whatever.

I am Proteus aka Wes1701E aka Wes...

there.

Thanks for the comments.

No, i dont think its the last movie. "Final" and "Last" seem to be a constant in IMDB's listing for Nemesis' Tagline.

I dont belive it myself, but whatever

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Ok, then.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMDb's tagline listings for Nemesis are a pure crock, actually. Invented by fanboys and then submitted for jollies. Again, Paramount's marketing arm will come up with those, and not until the spring at the earliest.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the word to use is "ultimate" - the ultimate enemy, etc. And Section31 posted a snippet of an interview with Stewart where he said this needn't be the last film. . . Perhaps "The penultimate enemy" works better. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps