Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Constitution variant evolution chart (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Constitution variant evolution chart
Anduril
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's called...

They made the first ship for the 1st pilot. It didn't get shown on TV.

Then the decision to make the 2nd pilot episode and a change of crew was made. The shipbuilders were probably given a few more dollars or pocket change and added a bit of paint and a couple running lights and saucer top windows/panes/hatches whatever to the original ship and filmed WNMHGB.

The ever so intelligent TV execs (most likely the same ones who axed the ship only to watch it become the most successful syndicated show) decided to go with a series and dished out a few more bucks. A quick trip down to the local Sears probably bought some more wire, lights, paint and bondo. These were probably molded to flesh out a few more ideas Mr Jeffries had. Stuff always changes between the pilot episode and the regular series run. And since there were two pilot episodes we got a couple changes.

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn those studio fat cats! Paying to produce three years of a television show that lots of people love. The corporate bastards!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. If we went back in time, like in Back to the Future, we'd probably find that the head studio person looked just like Biff Berman, with a different haircut.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
make like a tree and beat it, McRoddenberry! This is me and Lucy's show now!
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best two posts ever.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better than the time I revealed that Uncle Phil is the voice of Shredder?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew that guy sounded familiar!
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so thats why i always likened will and carlton to rocksteady and bebop in my head
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps