Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ Iron Man $$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: $$ Iron Man $$
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WizArtist II:
That one I have not found yet. Do you have the issue number? (Pwease oh pwease!)

#418 [Smile]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WizArtist II:
I still want a revival of Rom: Spaceknight.

Yes...I am just that much of a geek.

But who would you get to be Starshine?
Or Hybrid? ....Mr Coombs could do that role nicely.
Rom and Brandy also attend Rick's wedding.
Hybrid had a cameo in The New Avengers recently- all the mutants that lost their powers were identified by Shield and hybrid was one listed and shown on a giant monitor.
No shit- Hybrid. Somebody at Marvel is a Rom fan.

I have waited my ENTIRE LIFE for an Iron Man movie and I was in no way disapointed.

Okay, I'd have preferred a white Nick Fury with the gray hair, but an "ultimates" Fury sits fine with me too.

Seriously- I have 1-300 of the first series, all of the Tales of suspense run and...I have most of them signed by their artists.
I've got a cherry piece that John Romita Sr and Jr drew just for me of both Iron Man and Tony Stark- framed in my living room.

I am TEH IRON GEEK.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're making an Iron Fist movie...without Power Man. I cry.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:

I am TEH IRON GEEK.

I bow humbly to your Extreme Geekiness.

I have just got the Rick Jones wedding on Ebay.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recommend you also get the previous issue for the bachelor party... [Wink]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plus a few issues prior- the skrulls are trying to interrogate Rick and are berating him as Captain Mar-Vell, Bucky and Rom.
Rick's a great character as written by Peter David in The Hulk.

I got a nice She-Hulk sketch from artist Kerion Dwyer (soo spelled wrong) from that run.
Got waterlogged in hurricane Andrew though. [Frown]

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

holy god....I neeeeed this.
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=71551

Amazing....just...(speachless)

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jason, THIS is just for you.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hawt.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too big, nah...from that like an actual issue?

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

Don't know if it is from an actual issue. Found it on a comics forum. It is a high enough quality work to have been from an actual issue though.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Yeah...Power Girl's got...er...muscles.
Not my thing, really.

No....give me the small town girl-next-door with a pathological hatred for shape-shifting, magic-weilding aliens that suck your brains out.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it this afternoon~evening. The Only bigger mecha boner i got was from This (Happy Happy, Gerwalk Joy Joy!

Really was a good movie. Not oscar material (but has any superhero movie, save Jack N's Batman?) but still exciting (and soooo much to speculate about, especially Mister Former Dead Jedi master turned Bad Ass Patch wearer... [Big Grin]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Yeah...Power Girl's got...er...muscles.
Not my thing, really.

No....give me the small town girl-next-door with a pathological hatred for shape-shifting, magic-weilding aliens that suck your brains out.

Are you still sweating for that Mercury Girl

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Well....I am now.
golly.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps