Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » A Dark Day (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Dark Day
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two eps per DVD.

You can be happy now.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh good, now I just have to pay around $700 for my full collection. They could easily fit 4 eps per dvd!

------------------
"I'm not feeling alright today, I'm not feeling that great"

KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The station that I used to get Voyager cancelled it after Equinox Pt. 1 and moved it to another station from that city, which I don't get. I got a movie box from our local cable company, now I get UPN 38.

------------------
All hands, abandon ship! All hand, abandon...
BOOM!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have UPN38? Prepare to be annoyed. I bet you 1/2 of the time that Voyager's supposed on there'll be a sports event on instead. Sometimes they'll show it on Thursday or Friday if Wednesday's missed, and it's always on Saturday at 12:00 AST.

------------------
Chris's Home Page
The Psi Corps is your friend. Trust the Corps.

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited January 14, 2000).]

KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good old UPN 38. At 9 pm my time they say they'll show a syndicated rerun of Voyager. One week they only showed it three times. At 8 pm on Wednesday they show the new episodes, and there hasn't been a problem... yet.

------------------
All hands, abandon ship! All hand, abandon...
BOOM!

[This message has been edited by Commander Paris (edited January 14, 2000).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps