Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Leafs Win! Leafs Win!

Author Topic: Leafs Win! Leafs Win!
Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He he he he he he he he he he! Now I get tickets! My dad got tickets for the third game to be played in Toronto! And, since the Leafs and the Flyers now have one each, the series can't be over before then! He he he he he he he he he he! Helllllllllo ACC!

Man, that was a great game, too. I was at my friends house watching it. When the Leafs tied it up we began to scream and jump up and down like idiots, screaming incoherently. I thought we'd bring the house down.

Then, my friend's parents came back from their dinner out. I decided that now would be a good time to behave. When the Leafs scored their second, I stayed still. Much to my surprise, the father of my friend began jumping up and down like and idiot, screaming incoherently. It was great.

GO LEAFS GO

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
Simon
Ex-Member

They actually won! I turned it off before the Leafs had scored at all. The Senators however have lost two in a row and there isn't much hope of them getting very far.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

WHOOOO-HOOO!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*holds his "Go, Leafs, go!" banner high*

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

Again! Leafs lead series 2-1! This is great! Down with Philadelphia!

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*enters thread*
*realises this is probably just for the North Americans
*exits thread*

------------------
It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*chants:*

WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!! WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps