Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » In case you hadn't noticed....

Author Topic: In case you hadn't noticed....
Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...I've been gone since about July 245 when I went to Sweden for three and a half weeks, and then to South Korea. When I did get back, I was too lazy to check in on what happened, and when school started, I didn't have the time.
I'm a little out of the loop and I haven't seen any episodes this season. I'm also wondering: What happened to UP3?

------------------
Personal webpage:

Transit International Airways' Baltimore-Washington Hub: [URL=http://www.crosswinds.net/~tiahub/]http://www.crosswinds.net/~tiahub/

[This message has been edited by Federation Shipmaster (edited February 19, 2000).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best suited for the Officer's Lounge.......

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more shocked by the fact that he's been away for around 1754.5 years. It seems like it was only yesterday when he left us...

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UP3 came and went... and WHAT A RIDE! We are now waiting for UP4

------------------
"What a wonderful and amazing scheme have we here of the magnificent vastness of the Universe! So many Suns, so many Earths...!" - Christian Huygens, New Conjectures Concerning the Planetary Worlds, Their Inhabitants and Productions (ca 1670)

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UP4?

It'll never happen. Face it.

(tee-hee)

------------------
"Cos I...HATE you!
And I...say SCREW YOU!
And I...hope you're blue too"

grb
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did happen to UP3? It said "Opening in early 2000." Its pretty far into the year 2000 now....

------------------
Obviously you refuse to cooperate with me. Obviously you have no discipline to kepp the mouth shut. Obviously you don't. Let's try it that way, then you might get the hint. How many more minutes are we going to waste asking you not to talk? How many more!?!

IP: Logged
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.utopia-planitia.com/

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"This song is dedicated to everyone in the audience tonight...WITH ONE EYE!" - John Linnell

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps