Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

Author Topic: YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not liek anyone cares, but I've heard back from two uni's.

Sheffied Halam have given me an unconditional offer. (Backup choice).

Liverpool Uni want two C's in Psychology and Maths. TWO C's. Bwah! Everyone has the strangest ideas about mature students. The course normally wants ABB to get in. Just because I've spent the past two year sitting on my arse do various incredibley dull/crap/annoying jobs, they think that if I went to their uni, I'd be hard working, studious, and never turn up to lectures with a hangover the size of Scotland.

Ha!

------------------
"I'd give anything to be able to turn invisible. I wouldn't use my powers to beat people up, but use them to protect the girl's locker room."

Xander Harris

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll show them. j/k

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Golden Phoenix
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can do it my friend. And belive it when they say that it's worth it ... I'm a living proof !

GP

IP: Logged
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Con-grat-u-lations...
and ce-le-brations...
now-
*KABOOM!*

------------------
"No way man!
I've served my time in hell, and I ain't going back...
Not without a fight!"

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, that's all that Liverpool needs, another crazed lunatic. What course have you applied for this time Liam?

------------------
Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have applied to do Computer Science. Or Computer Studies. Or Multimedia Studies. Or Computer calculations. Or Computer cross-dressing. Or Computer commiting.

Something anyway to do with big ugly lumps of plastic. Unless we're talking about Poly's, in which case the studies are about big lumps of plastic which look like women's irons.

------------------
"I'd give anything to be able to turn invisible. I wouldn't use my powers to beat people up, but use them to protect the girl's locker room."
Xander Harris

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps