Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Where am I?

Author Topic: Where am I?
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know anymore... it's hard to tell.....

Any-hoo, I've been on the road for the last 5 days now, touring with my band.... it's been a LOT of fun, though a lot of work... I'm DEAD tired, but you know... still have 5 days to go, right? :-P

Anyway, we've been here, there, and everywhere, often doing shows and staying in 3-4 cities a day, which makes it VERY hard to keep track of where I am, or even what day it is....

But now that I've got computer access for the first time since I left, I wanted to stop and say hi... so... HELLO! and take care.... because my pills have kicked in and I must sleep now... See you whenever I get my bearings again!

~LOA

------------------
No, you CAN'T see my picture!

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Liz. Hope all goes well. Have Fun!!

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PILLS??!??!??!?!?!??!?!

*runs screaming from the forums*

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*grumbles at the pills*

------------------
"You shot him! You shot him dead!!"
"Well, he was attacking me with a banana!"

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*smiles* Just checking in again.... I've got computer access, which is wonderful, seeing that it's been so few and far between on this trip. I'll be coming home sometime tomorrow, but when I'll get my computer back, I'm not sure... it's been at the shop, and there's no telling how it's doing

Charles-- I luv the pills. I've learned to EMBRACE the pills. On this trip, the importance of the pills has been made known to me, and I'll never doubt them again... *hugs* We'll talk when I get home and online again, okay?

~LOA

------------------
No, you CAN'T see my picture!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOA, by any chance do the Pills make your eyes glow red and lower your voice a couple hertz?

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited March 26, 2000).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps