Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Another one from Cousin darla...

Author Topic: Another one from Cousin darla...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though this one's not so serious.

quote:
One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home.

She read, "...And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said, ' Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'"

The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that man said?"

One little boy raised his hand and said, "I know...he said - 'Holy Shit! A talking pig!'"

The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next to the barber chair, while her dad gets his hair cut, eating a snack cake. The barber says to her, Sweetheart, you're gonna get hair on your Twinkie.

She says, I know. I'm gonna get boobs too.

------------------
"Huh? Wuzzat?"
-- Any Teletubbie
http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck! This is the funniest thing I've seen in quite some time, and no-one comments.

The second one almost literally pitched me out of my chair laughing.

Go fig.

--Baloo

------------------
"Huh? Wuzzat?"
-- Any Teletubbie
http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps everyone was just laughing too hard to even type their replies... :-)

Actually, I thought they were funny, but I really couldn't think of anything to post, so I didn't. :-)

------------------
"Compared to you, every male on this ship is an expert on women!"
-Geordi LaForge to Wesley Crusher, TNG: "Sarek"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps