Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Clinton, AIDS, and national security

Author Topic: Clinton, AIDS, and national security
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I don't think he came up with this idea from research data. Between Monica, Hillary and the Senate race, and troubles at home, I think he came to his own conclusion that AIDS is a security risk! :-)

------------------
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the
obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."
George Orwell

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get the feeling this doesn't belong here, but I can't for the life of me figure out where it does. Perhaps a "What the?" forum might be a good idea in the future? Though I fear a great many posts might fall into that category.

------------------
"Oh, it's an anti-anti-WTO song. It's essentially a pro-Starbucks song. I saw this picture of a guy sticking his foot through a plate-glass window in a Starbucks in Seattle, and he was wearing a Nike. Man, couldn't you just change your shoes?"
--
M. Doughty

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L* Well, it's not really a flame, and it's not general trek related. So I guess this is the best place for it.

------------------
"Blind faith is the crutch of fools"

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, creating other problems to divert attention from the real problems facing the country. Nothing new there! Politicians have been doing that forever, which is why most people mistrust them so much.

------------------
[This space is reserved for advertising]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone intend to explain this, or should we just use our imaginations?

------------------
Harold: "You're missing the point!"
Red: "Well, I don't like points."
-The Red Green Show

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, by stating this I am implying the president that he knows from personal experience sex can cause national security problems. The First Lady does do some important PR stuff and has her own staff. I guess you need to see the report on http://cnn.com like I did and laugh at it the same way I did.

------------------
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the
obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."
George Orwell

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps