Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » If you live in or around Seattle... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: If you live in or around Seattle...
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost a decade late for grunge, I'm afraid. Maybe he just wants to get a job slinging fish?

------------------
"Oh, it's an anti-anti-WTO song. It's essentially a pro-Starbucks song. I saw this picture of a guy sticking his foot through a plate-glass window in a Starbucks in Seattle, and he was wearing a Nike. Man, couldn't you just change your shoes?"
--
M. Doughty

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Methinks CC has a new job, or he got into that multimedia course he was telling me about.

------------------
"Blind faith is the crutch of fools"

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think CC might have a job interview in Seattle, and is bringing Jubes on a day-out.
Well he is now!

------------------
Remember December '59
The howling wind and the driving rain,
Remember the gallant men who drowned
On the lifeboat, Mona was her name.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it's not an orgy. I'm guessing the "gay" and "sex" parts aren't true too.

Er, is it the 65th annual Seattle beardy-wierdy contest?

------------------
*Amusing quote not available, please call back later*

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's FrasierCon 2000!!! Charles has a booth at the huckster's hall selling Niles/Daphne fanfic.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear.

Check out the happening Trek/Frasier crossover. Paramount, are you listening?

------------------
"Oh, it's an anti-anti-WTO song. It's essentially a pro-Starbucks song. I saw this picture of a guy sticking his foot through a plate-glass window in a Starbucks in Seattle, and he was wearing a Nike. Man, couldn't you just change your shoes?"
--
M. Doughty

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting... Just as I clicked that link, I noticed that there was a Frasier commercial playing on the TV. And why was the TV on? I had just finished watching Trek... Weird...

------------------
"The search and the arrest provided several hours of entertainment in the neighborhood."
-"Worm Suspect Arrested", Wired News

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was kidding!!

Gee, hope no one learns of my idea of mixing Star Trek with MTV

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Star Trek: TRL?

------------------
--
M. Doughty

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mentioned that idea once at the Contests Forum. It was somehting about thinking up the worst trailers for Series V...

*goes and finds it*

Star Trek: The Real Life: Five officers live together on a starship, recorded by holocameras, and talk about their interactions.

some officer: "Y'know, sometimes I just don't know about Lieutenant Chalmers. Like, the other day, he put Andorian tapioca in my boots. I mean, what's this guy's problem?"

Lt. Chalmers: "He complained about that?! Oh, come on! I was just having a little fun! Just ribbing the guy, y'know? If he can't take a little joke, maybe he shouldn't be here."

some other officer: "They aren't just jokes. Chalmers is a jerk. Last week, he tuned my sonic shower to play a high-frequency rendition of Beethoven's ninth symphony. My body is going to be resonating the "Ode to Joy" for a month..."

------------------
"The search and the arrest provided several hours of entertainment in the neighborhood."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Shows what you know! That would be Star Trek: Real World. I'm talking about Star Trek: Total Request Live. Hosted by...uh...a Rigellian Carson Daly.

------------------
--
M. Doughty

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bangs head against the wall*

------------------
"You say don't fear your dreams, it's easier than it seems.
You say you'd never let me fall, from hopes so high.
But never is a promise, and you can't afford to lie." - Fiona Apple

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Siegfried is the closest to what Charles is doing, my guess would be that Microsoft has offered him a job there.......

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not Microsoft, no.

------------------
"You shot him! You shot him dead!!"
"Well, he was attacking me with a banana!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

"Real World", "Real Life", whatever. I don't even have cable, and I'm sure I wouldn't watch MTV if I did... *LOL*

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps