Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Test... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Test...
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Move along, nothing to see here...

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited June 06, 2000).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[monger=FF0000,0000FF]In order to get the whole spectrum, you have to have a really long sentance like this, I'd imagine...[/monger]

Or not...
------------------
Falls don't hurt. It's the sudden stop when you reach the bottom that hurts.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

[monger=FFFF00,0000FF]Buggeration. I guess you can't have more than one thing in here...[/monger]

------------------
Falls don't hurt. It's the sudden stop when you reach the bottom that hurts.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[monger=ffffff,0000ff]They're cheating. :-P Hit the edit icon on a message, you'll see how it's done.[/monger]
Oh, and sorry, Fabrux - it's only two colors at a time... *L*

------------------
"BAD KIKI! No karaoke in the house!""

[This message has been edited by Charles Capps (edited June 06, 2000).]

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[monger=FFFF00,00FF00]Well, I guess we will have a new way to emphasize our witty remarks.[/monger] So much for just s few smiley faces.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[monger=ffff00,ff00ff]Wow. This is really cool. I cannot decide whether I like this or the cute little smiley faces more. On the one hand, this could thoroughly annoy anyone trying to read a really long post. I mean, in a really long post someone is bound to get a headache trying to figure out if the color of the text is really changing before his or her eyes. On the other hand, a large army of little smiley faces will strike fear into the hearts of all post readers. This is especially true if some of those smiley faces are the little sniper kind that randomly hide in the post. Hmm, just some food for thought. Now where's my Dr Pepper?[/monger]

------------------
694 consecutive rejections by women since January 1993.

[This message has been edited by Siegfried (edited June 07, 2000).]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just pasted the source of Siegfried's message into a word processor...it's four pages long.

------------------
June is National Accordion Awareness Month.
"Have you heard Alanis Morisette trying to play the harmonica? She doesn't know how to play the harmonica. Well guess what, Alanis, I INVENTED the 'don't-know-how-to-play-harmonica-harmonica-solo.'" - John Flansburgh

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But it's like psychedelic man....

------------------
Oh, goody, the Sea Monkeys I ordered have arrived. Heh heh heh, look at them cavort and caper.
~C. Montgomery Burns

And be sure to visit The Field Marshal project http://fieldmarshal.virtualave.net/

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's also, like, 84K, man.

------------------
June is National Accordion Awareness Month.
"Have you heard Alanis Morisette trying to play the harmonica? She doesn't know how to play the harmonica. Well guess what, Alanis, I INVENTED the 'don't-know-how-to-play-harmonica-harmonica-solo.'" - John Flansburgh

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, there's a limit of 15 smilies per message... Mongering is, by far, more annoying.

But, as Frank pointed out, it's a really, really, really big waste of space. It'll be removed in a few days. *L*

------------------
"BAD KIKI! No karaoke in the house!"

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[monger=37FF01,FF01E4]Good, this sure is anoying. I am sure glad that all we get are smiley faces.[/monger]

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[monger=000000,00FFFF]Testing 123, test, test[/monger]

------------------
"Do you want to be President?"
"Yes."
"Put you hand on the book and say 'I do'."
"I do."
"Good, done. Let's eat!"

- G'kar and Sheridan, Babylon 5.

(-=\V/=-)

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited June 07, 2000).]

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[monger=00FF00,FF0000]This is cool man! Very cool!![/monger]

------------------
"Do you want to be President?"
"Yes."
"Put you hand on the book and say 'I do'."
"I do."
"Good, done. Let's eat!"

- G'kar and Sheridan, Babylon 5.

(-=\V/=-)

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited June 07, 2000).]

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[monger=1792BF,B5B122]::Takes a try at it...::[/monger]

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you."
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited June 07, 2000).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps