Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Introduction....

Author Topic: Introduction....
D. Lerious
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!! I'm new and I thougth I'd introduce myself. I hope to enjoy my time on this board and make some friends here.

------------------
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

IP: Logged
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, I hope you like Trek, because otherwise it gets quite weird in these bottom forums.

------------------
If you don't believe in what I say or the God I speak of I guess you'll just have to meet me so the Lord and I can convert you.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Flare. Were this a normal place, I would share the link to the Official Forum FAQ with you. But this isn't, and the Forum FAQ has for almost a year now sat wholely on my computer, waiting for me to get out of my laziness and finish the damned thing.

Anyway, howdy.

------------------
"Twentieth century go and sleep.
Really deep. We won't blink
Your eyes are burning holes through me.
I'm not scared I'm outta here.
I'm not scared. I'm outta here.
--
R.E.M.
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Please?

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! I hope you have many fruitful and exciting posts. (It's always fun to get people juiced up about something trivial.)

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Word.

Mad props of welcome from myself and the Flare crew.

------------------
Oh, goody, the Sea Monkeys I ordered have arrived. Heh heh heh, look at them cavort and caper.
~C. Montgomery Burns

And be sure to visit The Field Marshal project http://fieldmarshal.virtualave.net/

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have to be crazy to post here...

bUt iT HeLPs!!!

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ignore him, Dee. Listen to me instead. I am good. Get it?

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't listen to Tahna, D. You should listen to me. I'm the most sane one here...although that isn't saying much.

------------------
"The lies I told are not falsehoods according to my definition of truth." Bill Clinton

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I'm the sanest one here. I'm also the least sane. As long as that makes sense to you, you'll do just fine here... :-)

------------------
"How many Libraries of Congress per second can your software handle?"
-Avery Brooks, IBM commercial

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no no. Don't trust anyone north of the 43rd parallel. Or south of the 38th. :P

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry First, but I've made it my life to hunt down people who use the phrase "you don't have to be crazy to work here, BUT IT HELPS!" and remove their lungs.
Right after I find all those people with "amusing" bumber stickers, and shove their heads into their engines.

------------------
"A fully functioning, cybernetic, technologically advanced team of superheroes... and NOBODY'S got a flashlight?"
- Polly Ester; Samurai Pizza Cats

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say to trust no one but yourself. Don't even trust me! And if you paid any attention to this, you just violated my rule.

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't bother with those nuts, Dee. They're just humtin veeing Enterprise? 120 m or something like that. And don't listen to the technobabble about compuuten machin nicht for gwerkin by das dumkopfen. If you do, you might get um dos poppenkorn mitz spitzenspaarken. Das rubbernekkin sight-seering keepin der handz in das pockets relaxin um watchin das blinkenlights.

------------------
Look at the past few years:
Jimmy Carter: Who we kidding, Valium Posterchild. We go to:
Ronald Reagan, Howdy Doody Sr. If it keeps getting benign, we might end up with:
Mr. Rogers, "Can you say Armageddon? Oops, too late." Or we can get macho and have:
Jack Nicholson vs. Clint Eastwood, Shortest debate in history, all Jack will have to say is "How can you debate me, you haven't opened your goddammed eyes in twenty years."

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Dee, you're supposed to ignore everyone between the 38th and 43rd North Parallels in the Western Hemisphere.

That basically leaves Canada and Latin America. But listen to Canadians anyways........

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps