Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Twenty (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Twenty
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bonne Anniversaire, Sol! Comment allez-vous maintenant? Okay, enough of that...

Happy B-Day... Happy Birthday, Happy, Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday, Happy, Happy Birthday.

You're lucky, at least now you are "technically" a man. I'm still stuck having to go to *twinky* nights at the clubs. But let's not get into that...

Happy Birthday, mon ami

------------------
Cigar Girl- "Would you like to check my figures?"

James Bond- "I'm sure that they are very well rounded..."

The World is Not Enough

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twinky nights?

Hmm, never heard of those. Then again, I've only been to a night club four times. I hated each experience. The first I almost in a fight with a drunkard. The second was a country-western place. The third was part of a bachelorette party. The fourth I owed someone a favor to be the designated driver.

I've been 21 since early April. I'm still an alcohol virgin.

------------------
694 consecutive rejections by women since January 1993.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not that surprised that you never heard of twinky nights. It's only in the clubs at West Hollywood and it refers to nights when 21 and over clubs let people 18-20 inside.

------------------
Cigar Girl- "Would you like to check my figures?"

James Bond- "I'm sure that they are very well rounded..."

The World is Not Enough

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only sort of club I've ever been to was a country club somewhere in the proximity of Pasadena.

But it was just a wedding reception.

------------------
But the dead only quickly decay. They don't go about being born and reborn and rising and falling like souffle. The dead only quickly decay.
--
Gothic Archies
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! For the love of God, Montressor!

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 20th birthday was a two day, two keg (and some other things) that I don't think I could live through trying to top it, birthday party. It was a shared event with my cousin, who is a month younger. I have never been carded. I keep a beard, and the law was 18 years old when I was 18, and didn't change to 21 till I was about 24.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol! Happy birthday!

Of course, you are older and (hopefully) incrementally wiser. Live it up! All birthdays after your 21st are anticlimactic (unless someone special makes it special)! Just kidding! If you're smart, you'll always find reasons to have fun.

I'll lift a brew in your honor, and forgive all the philistines at this board for forgetting my birthday on the 22nd (a week ago last Thursday). I guess I shoulda dropped some hints? (Yeah! I'm 42 now. I am the answer to life, the universe, and everything!)

~~Baloo

------------------
Beer lovers take note:
Stroh's spelled backwards is "shorts."

http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

[This message has been edited by Baloo (edited June 30, 2000).]

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Baloo is the oldest here, Kosh is second, and Fo2 is third?

I may be the youngest one here. I turn sixteen in two weeks.

------------------
"To disarm the people [is] the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, American Statesman and Author of the Virginia Declaration of Rights (1776)

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said, Sol, go to Las Vegas when you turn 21. I know I will. Why? to see some musical shows, of course. Why else would you go to Vegas?

------------------
"One more day before the storm
At the barricades of freedom!
When our ranks begin to form
Will you take your place with me?"
--Enjolras, "One Day More," Les Miserables

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tora: I don't think you should be asking that question right now.

Actually, Fabrux is the youngest. He's 15 right now.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited July 03, 2000).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps