Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » A question for... well, anyone who knows the answer...

Author Topic: A question for... well, anyone who knows the answer...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In an episode of TNG, there is a scene at the very end that shows Picard standing at his ready room window, but we're looking in at him from outside the ship. Does anyone know what episode this is? I think it was in season five, or the beginnning of season six, but I might be mistaken...

------------------
"I'm not stubborn. I'm just right."
-me

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was "The Best of Both Worlds, Part 2," but I could be wrong.

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never mind, I think I'm wrong.
------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

[This message was edited by Jeff Raven on April 30, 1999.]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Inner Light" or "Best of Both Worlds, Part II."
I forget which, matbe both did.

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Inner Light" did not. Interesting that you should mention this episode, though.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Rodimus Prime: "No more jokes, Springer. Cybertron's in deadly danger. We're heading back there. Now."
Springer: "Yes sir, Mister Leader, sir."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's interesting because that was the one I had originally thought it was. Jeff there also thought of it. Strange...

------------------
-me

Feste
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have "Inner Light" on tape - just looked at it. At the end, Picard is playing his flute then we cut to ext. with the Enterprise flying through space, flute music still playing. It's easy to misremember actually seeing Picard from outside the ship. That shot was in "The Best of Both Worlds, Part 2." I'm positive. I think.

------------------
"'I'm afraid there's nowhere for you to sit,' I said coldly; 'the verandah is full of goats.'" --Saki "The Guests"

IP: Logged
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BoBW2.... I'm positive.

------------------
"......"
�������������-The Breen at Internment Camp 371

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're correct. I already have the image digitised.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Rodimus Prime: "No more jokes, Springer. Cybertron's in deadly danger. We're heading back there. Now."
Springer: "Yes sir, Mister Leader, sir."

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, in the episode Darmok (I think), Picard does the same shot again as he does the death ritual with the knife. It's also at the end of the episode.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Thanks for the input. Frank's given me the pic, and you'll be seeing it as I fill my upcoming role as a CapCom guest host... :-)

------------------
-me

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It also happens half-way through 'Conundrum'

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps