Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » It's that cursed time of year again.....

Author Topic: It's that cursed time of year again.....
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...when exams are fast approaching.

I am feeling that way right now, but still have to get revision done. As a result, I won't be posting much over the next three weeks. Try to get by without me and I'll hopefully be back posting regularly again after the exams.

Wish me luck, I have a feeling I'll need lots of it.

------------------
The public is wonderfully tolerant - it forgives everything except Genius.

[This message was edited by Orion Syndicate on May 04, 1999.]

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*crosses her fingers* Wish Me Luck, too!!!!

*has no option but to pass, or she looses her scholarships*

And good luck to you, Orion!!!

*runs off to study*

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, exams.
That explains the recent good weather.

Mine are in 5 weeks.
Ulp!

------------------
"I AM THE SPIDER!!!!"
- Vic Reeves

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jubes, and good luck to you, although I'm sure you won't need it.

Monty, it's your finals now isn't it?

Anyway, back home now to do several more hours of revision, in this very sunny weather that we suddenly have recently.

Heeeeelp!

------------------
The public is wonderfully tolerant - it forgives everything except Genius.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes..... *starts to sweat*

Anyone here a dab hand at deriving high temperature solutions of Ferromagnetic magnetisation equations?

------------------
"Plagues extinguished, the world becomes smaller.
For a long time there is peace in empty lands.
People will walk safely by air, land, sea, waves.
Then again wars will be stirred up..."

- Nostradamus, 1568

Simon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I quite like this time of year. The warm temperatures and the first sunshine in months
outweighs the impending fear caused by exams, which for me begin in a few weeks.

IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine are at the end of the month. And right now I have my final coursework essay, due tomorrow, which I haven't started. Oh, and it's ten to 2 in the morning.

It's an easy title.

'Discuss the limitations of human thinking'

Oh yeah, dead easy.

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, come on, Liam, I can write that one in a single sentence:

"I could explain them, but you wouldn't be able to understand."

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Walter Barnett: "D-Did that thing just shatter an overpass into dust?"
Donny Finkleberg: "No, I...I think it was an entrance ramp."

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*huddling in the corner with a blanky, sucking on her fingers*

exams...bad teachers...(bad grades... :P)...#2 pencils and scantrons...tiny bubbles...*uhoh, song cue* "tiny bubbles...in the wine..." *ROTLFMHO*

no me gustan los examenes...tengo tres en clase, y un examen hacer en mi casa. As i've already pointed out...saturday exams are the pits. at least mine's not at 7:30, like some folks, but still! that's just...WRONG!! :P but then, there's enough wrong at UNM that exams are on the lesser end of the scale...grrrr....

*goes to pick up a pizza waiting for her in the SRC lobby* hehehehe...food for finals...doh! does that mean i have to start studying??? *pulls at ball and chain connected to the steel collar around her neck* they'll never get me...never...never i tell you!!! *runs from the warden*

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sulks, mumbling something about idiotic policies on college campuses and not having anything to eat for the weekend finals start* i dont think 'cursed' is quite the word to describe it...we need something more volatile. much more volatile. *sighs*

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam & Frank: I can write than in one sentence, too. "Since when do humans think?" :-)

------------------
"Why don't you go out and cross the boulevard while the lights are against you?"
-Groucho Marx to Chico Marx, Animal Crackers

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps