Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Stinkymeat

Author Topic: Stinkymeat
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is rather gross, but I think it's on par with what's been showing up around here...

Stinkymeat II

------------------
"Poetic souls delight in prose insane."
--Lord Byron

Sidewinder
Member # 50

- posted      Profile for Sidewinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the perfect example for me to ask a question.

How exactly does one stumble onto something of this sort? Did you type in stinkymeat into Yahoo! or what?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're doing it again?! Wow. My friends are going to want to know about this... *L*

------------------
"It's like the Star of David or something. But without the whole Judaism thing."
-Frank Gerratana, 17-Aug-2000

Sidewinder
Member # 50

- posted      Profile for Sidewinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the heck?!
Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's just... eww! And right before I am eating tacos.

------------------
Where's the bathroom on this ship?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sidewinder, do you really want to know?

(You can start your search through the stranger side of the web at the Useless Pages.)

------------------
Conservative, n. A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others.
--
Ambrose Bierce
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! It's useless to struggle.

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People will do anything to get something on the net. Talk about nasty.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you know there was also a Stinkyfeet Project? The guy purposely gave himself the worst case of athlete's foot he could. From what I understand, he also ended up w/ an infection or two that he really hadn't planned on...

------------------
"It's like the Star of David or something. But without the whole Judaism thing."
-Frank Gerratana, 17-Aug-2000

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serves him right for giving himself athletes foot.

------------------
Where's the bathroom on this ship?

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stinkymeat and This , what two things go together better? Other than A bikini and this woman, of course.

------------------
"What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad."
- Dave Barry

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited September 02, 2000).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eww eww EWW! *shudder*

Note: The above message was intended for UM's second link

------------------
"Incest! A game the whole family can play!"
-Jonah Rapp

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited September 02, 2000).]

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record, I stumbled upon this by total accident.

A friend sent me a personality profile thing from TheSpark.com. I browsed the site after I filled it out, and Stinkymeat II was the first thing I saw.

------------------
"Poetic souls delight in prose insane."
--Lord Byron

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My God! Stinkymeat was just on FOX News Chicago no more then 2 minutes ago! They did a little 30-second report on it!

------------------
Me: "Why don't you live in Hong Kong?"
Rachel Roberts: "Hong Kong? Nah. Oh, but we can live in China! Yeah, China has great Chinese food!"

(discussion with fellow classmate, 9/5/00)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps