Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » She had diamonds on the fronts of her incisors. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: She had diamonds on the fronts of her incisors.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if any of you have discovered hip hop yet, but if you have, here's one of the more creative ways to announce your bad self to the world.

The Rapper Dentist

------------------
love's function is to fabricate unknownnness
--
E. E. Cummings
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! And party everyday.

[This message has been edited by Sol System (edited September 17, 2000).]

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*lmao*
This is one of the more creative dentists I've seen.

------------------
Where's the bathroom on this ship?

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
his name is Dr. Cunning, and he didn't go into the field of Linguistics?

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I move between fear and awe of you Simon.

------------------
This is a place of business, not a peewee flopphouse!
~C. Montgomery Burns

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But are you moved enough to respond to my email?

------------------
--
E. E. Cummings
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! And party everyday.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GF is really into R&B stuff. I, of course, take every opportunity to mock guys in big shirts singing in high voices. Shes trying to change me, from massive exposure. Having said that, I still faithfully start singing along with Counting Crows & Live every chance I get.

Wait, does anyone care? *L*

------------------
"More beer, more beer, more beer, more beer! ARSE!"
- Ode to God.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Counting Crows?!? Live?!? 'Scuse me whilst I retch violently.

You should've hear the argument Renee & I got in over the Barenaked Ladies ("the Ralph Malph of rock").

If I had a million dollars....someone would be dead from Italian lead poisoning.

------------------
"What if, the next time someone tried to pull up a dandelion, it pulled back? What if the dandelion ducked under the blades of the lawnmower?" --Del

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James Hetfield would EAT anyone in the Music Industry.

Live & Counting Crows, eh? Erm, "Cock rock" at it's best, I suppose.

Thank god for Mark Tremonti.

------------------
"...you know, Omega, there's a phrase you might want to look up. It goes something like "paranoid arrogant fuckwit who has more chance of ejaculating to the moon than he has of ever convincing a girl that he's a viable prospect for marriage." -PsyLiam, September 16, 2000 10:23 PM.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, "cock rock" is really shit like Matchbox 20 & all that...

------------------
"What if, the next time someone tried to pull up a dandelion, it pulled back? What if the dandelion ducked under the blades of the lawnmower?" --Del

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"James Hetfield would EAT anyone in the Music Industry."

Bah! Any member of Metallica could kiss my ass, if their lips weren't already firmly fixed to the back end of the RIAA...

Too bad some of their music is good, or I could despise them all around...

------------------
"It's like the Star of David or something. But without the whole Judaism thing."
-Frank Gerratana, 17-Aug-2000

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Deep breaths people, deep breaths.

------------------
--
E. E. Cummings

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simon, the ever wise

------------------
"More beer, more beer, more beer, more beer! ARSE!"
- Ode to God.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diamonds on your teeth, multipiercings, and all these other new ways of marking yourself up, are actually the brainchild of new Khan-Soong type geneticists.

They tell us folks with superior genes who to avoid breeding with.

Jessica: "Whoa, look! That one's got earrings, nose rings, lip rings, and nipple rings, and they're all chained together!"
Darlene: "Okay, check the guide book."
Jessica: "It says: 'Will spend rest of life repeating the phrase 'ya want fries with that?' Avoid at all costs.'"
Darlene: "Let's get lost, Hun."

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's actually quite interesting. And funny.

------------------
"Try not.
Do.
Or Do not.
There is no try."
-Yoda, Jedi Master.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First: Y'know, I do believe you're on to something there... :-)

------------------
"It's like the Star of David or something. But without the whole Judaism thing."
-Frank Gerratana, 17-Aug-2000

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps