Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » *eeny, meeny...* Yes! You!

Author Topic: *eeny, meeny...* Yes! You!
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one in the fuschia sombrero and aqua bellbottoms. Yes, I'm entrusting to you that you'll let nothing happen to these SolarFlare Forums until May 10. Yes! This year! Of course I mean this year! Otherwise, it's an impossible request.

I break out the curse of the love of the Pah-Wraiths... erm, wait. I mean I break out the curse of the prediction of vacation! I will not return until that date. Do not let anything of great disaster envelop these Forums like the last time I left!

See you all soon...

*crosses fingers and hopes nothing happens, hopes nothing happens, hopes nothing happens...*

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*takes off sombrero*

I shall do my best. Have fun, Garak!

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*knew someone would just have to be Sombrero Man*

I will.

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry. Things only go wrong when I leave. Just about every major incident in the history of these Forums has coincided w/ a time when I was offline for a couple days or more...

------------------
"I'm not stubborn. I'm just right."
-me

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Nothing happened! Nothing happened!

------------------

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right Tim. It's been a big conspiracy between everyone from the BG to the current administration (which funnily enough is the same *L*) to keep you out of the loop.

------------------
there's a bird in the chimney,and a stone in my bed
when the road's washed out,they pass the bottle around
and wait in the arms,of the cold cold ground

[This message was edited by Daryus Aden on May 11, 1999.]

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No boom today?
Boom tomorrow.
There's always a boom tomorrow.

------------------
"You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak."

- Chris Morris, Brass Eye

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh Heh!

------------------
SHATTERED MIRROR

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps